Fiverr Forum

Editing Service

(reworking my gigs. if someone could tell me how to delete or delete my post so it’s not just here with useless information I’d appreciate it)

Edited my gigs so now I’m doing creative writing and academic work as two separate gigs because I wanted to make creative writing a bit cheaper. Come check me out if ya want! :slight_smile:

Suggest you type “academic writing gig denied” and “homework gig denied” in the search bar above and you will find lots of posts on the subject as Fiverr does not allow this.

Thanks for telling me. :slight_smile: I think I’ll just delete that gig for now until I decide more on what I want to do. I did create my Fiverr more spur of the moment and should probably put more thought into it.

gina_riley2
22d

I’ve ordered dozens of writing gigs the past two months and still need to order several dozen more. Most of these articles are factual where I could use a fact checker.
There is no gig where someone is offering to fact check an article or non fiction work. I thought, if some of you are really great with research you may also be good with this.
Just an idea for those of you looking for something different.

As you are deleting your gig don’t know if this previous post might be an idea for a gig for you.