Edits after order is completed

sher1972

Reply to @vedmak: I have 2 1 TB hard disks which are specially for old storage purpose. In your reply to hundreds of files, in my case I work in after effects mostly to create videos, there is a great option in after effects is to archive the whole project like raw files, music files, clips used etc all in a single folder. All these files are collected in a single place and all the duplicate occurrences can also be removed through this option. So it reduces the size of the final project, keeps all files at a particular location and does not store the final rendered files. So afterwards, if the project is opened after a month or so I do not get any missing file error and I just need to render it after any types of modifications. Mostly the rendered files take a lots of space, as in 90% cases they are in HD. I always delete them within a few days. Only I get sure that the main project files are properly archived. For preview purpose I save a 320x240 size video for future reference.

Reply to @vedmak: Yeah. I might need to invest in something bigger. My laptop only have like 250GB of space. I have Photoshop and FL Studio 10 on it and when I record vocals for a song, it starts to sound very choppy. I’m assuming because of the CPU being used. Rendering videos takes awhile too. I usually watch tv while it renders. Lol.

Archived