Fiverr Community Forum

Education and Certification at 15?

As a 15 year old during this pandemic, it’s hard to find a way to make actual money without going anywhere, so I came to Fiverr. Unfortunately, I cannot start, as I need a minimum completion rate of 65%, and I have 55% completed (I need to add my phone number, education, certification, and personal website). I can only add a personal website and my phone number. Even after I added a personal website that I made, It still says that I am at 55% completion rate. Can anyone help me with this?

2 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

What kind service are you looking to offer? You might be able to get a certification based on that.

1 Like

90% of people with degrees and certifications on here don’t even type them in, though. Have you filled in other fields? Just go ahead with the phone number and other stuff to get a more complete profile. Never seen anyone have this problem so far.

2 Likes

Double-sided business cards, 2D avatar design, book and eBook covers, poster, infographics, and flyers.

Thanks, let me try that

Check this out: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010558598

There is a contact us icon at the bottom of the article if you require further help.

1 Like

Thank you for the link! I will probably use it if I don’t have a solution.

1 Like