About me:

Happy Ordering Everyone!! :sunglasses:

Regards,
edvector.

4 Likes

How can you be “available 24 hours”?

Don’t you sleep?

2 Likes

I believe everyone can “available 24 hours”, You can use Fiverr app or dekstop browser to stay online and e-mail notification (can help you to wake you up from your sleep if someone sending you any messages or place an order) :wink:

I don’t think it is good for your health if you keep waking up to respond to messages, especially not if you are an established seller and get a lot of messages per day.

1 Like

Thanks for your information and I do really appreciate with your attention, maybe you can share some advice for me to stay online for 24 hours :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I don’t stay online for 24 hours. I am online during the daytime. In the evening, I am mostly logged off, and at night I sleep, so then I am certainly not online.

This is how I have done it throughout my Fiverr career. I have always gotten plenty of orders.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your experience of your Fiverr career :slightly_smiling_face:

Congratulations for you :partying_face:
I’m still waiting for my 1st order, so I have to stay online in order to convince my prospective buyer if they can place an order anytime they want :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like