Effect of social media

mahabubulhoq

If you read this thread you will see that advertising on social media is pointless. It has no impact.

Exactly. It is the strategy that can help, not merely the fact that you’re posting your link. And as @j6nyc6 pointed out, the link isn’t generally even what leads to the sale and sharing said link can and often probably will deter people. People want to see value and insights, not hustle. As you say, why would someone follow a page if all they do is tell you to buy something? I don’t understand why so many people don’t consider what people actually want to see on social and instead just do what…
  • Like 11

Anyone can suggest me, which social media is much impactful for shearing Fiverr Gig??

Anyone can suggest me, which social media is much impactful for shearing Fiverr Gig??

I’m going to channel my inner Jonbaas here and say the medium your target audience is most likely to visit.

Although, passive sharing doesn’t seem to be a very effective marketing strategy for most sellers. That’s why Eoin wrote this short marketing guide.

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…
  • Like 11

I’m going to channel my inner Jonbaas here and say the medium your target audience is most likely to visit.

Although, passive sharing doesn’t seem to be a very effective marketing strategy for most sellers. That’s why Eoin wrote this short marketing guide.

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

I’m going to channel my inner Jonbaas

Someone else who is no longer on the forum but who wrote some excellent posts.

• Like 8

I also like what @looseink said in this thread about posting on Social Medial

I don’t promote myself on Social Media anymore. Here’s why: On Twitter…many of my followers are bots. They don’t spend money. On Facebook…many of my followers are friends. They don’t need my service. On LinkedIn…many of my followers are business professionals. None of them need my services. On Instagram…many of my followers are friends. They don’t need my services. Do you see a pattern here? Combined, I have well over 10,000 followers. I used to own a small town newspaper. Classified adv…
  • Like 2

I also like what @looseink said in this thread about posting on Social Medial

I don’t promote myself on Social Media anymore. Here’s why: On Twitter…many of my followers are bots. They don’t spend money. On Facebook…many of my followers are friends. They don’t need my service. On LinkedIn…many of my followers are business professionals. None of them need my services. On Instagram…many of my followers are friends. They don’t need my services. Do you see a pattern here? Combined, I have well over 10,000 followers. I used to own a small town newspaper. Classified adv…

Very good analysis in regards to social media effectiveness. Don’t you think @looseink Linkedin users could need the service that we are offering in Fiverr? Because most of the services are involved with business what we are offering through Fiverr!!! Therefore business people could needed these service!!! is not it?

Very good analysis in regards to social media effectiveness. Don’t you think @looseink Linkedin users could need the service that we are offering in Fiverr? Because most of the services are involved with business what we are offering through Fiverr!!! Therefore business people could needed these service!!! is not it?

I have never advertised anywhere. Yet, I have many Fiverr Business buyers and Fiverr VID buyers. Not one of them came from Social Media Advertising. And as @eoinfinnegan said it only works if you understand the market and where to advertise.

Here is another good read from the aforementioned @jonbaas. I do miss seeing him here.

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…
  • Like 3

It doesn’t affect your rank or anything. Not just spamming everywhere but selling on social like a real business helps. You find your client then for a payment method and contract use a fiverr. Just people visiting your profile really doesn’t affect that much.

• Like 1

@mahabubulhoq

I think Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin best platforms. You can share your gigs in this platforms.

I don’t promote myself on Social Media anymore.

Here’s why:

On Twitter…many of my followers are bots. They don’t spend money.

I the words of @looseink:

On Facebook…many of my followers are friends. They don’t need my service.

On LinkedIn…many of my followers are business professionals. None of them need my services.

On Instagram…many of my followers are friends. They don’t need my services.

Do you see a pattern here?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...