Fiverr Community Forum

Effective Buyer request in 2020

Hello, Today I will show you how to send an effective buyer request!

First of all, you have to stay active checking the buyer request. when new buyer request comes you have to focus on a theme!

• First read the careful buyer request and check can you do this work if yes move to next step

• Second In buyer request You just have to write a clear solution. Mean what the solution to this or you can also write a little bit How you solve this problem.

• Third You can also suggest the buyer by adding more functionality.

• Four You have to write down your experience in the field.

• Fifth you just have to put the clear time and $$$. if the buyer not properly describes the work you have to say that time and $$$ will be in inbox.

And at last, Just write “want to hear about you in inbox”.

This helps me lot. I hope this also helps you.

15 Likes

Yes. We know this from 2010 already and from gazillion other topics…

So, no this post and topic doesn’t help. It is just cluttering forum.

2 Likes

Thanks for your valuable information. These helped for new selleres

2 Likes

@vishnukadakkal No it did not, you did not even read his post. Theseee do not help anything to anyone.

It is just copy paste of a copy paste of a copy paste.

3 Likes

hahaha hater please stay away. its just my experience. If you not need this Please stay away! Happy day dear

3 Likes

Hi bilawal_12597! your post is really helpful for the new sellers like me, i will surely and definitely apply these steps next time while sending request to the buyers. thanks alot.

3 Likes

excellent answer. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank You! Best of luck!

2 Likes

You’re Welcome, dear!. Best of Luck

2 Likes

Thanks for your information…

I agree with you. Many new forum users do not know how to use search feature or have time to read anything except the first three rows on front page so the best thing is to ignore all of this:

3 Likes

let’s put this all detailed information on apart dear, but if someone is guiding about something informative then we should encourage their guidelines, because may these guidelines are not new for you but these are new for many new comers, its a human nature that we learn from experiences so if someone is sharing their own experiences let them share and encourage them, there are many people here who would prefer to read this short guidelines, in-fact this forum is also for the purpose of helping each-other, so let it be.

2 Likes

It is against forum rules to post repetitive topics when nothing new or innovative is being shared.

And Fiverr already gives you this effective buyers request tips:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/responding-to-buyer-requests

Responding To Buyer Requests

When buyers have specific project requests, they have the option of posting those requests directly to the seller community. If you have Gigs listed in the same category as these requests, you may offer your services.

As a seller, you can use this tool to offer your services to more buyers and eventually grow your business. This option, when used effectively, can lead to more sales and more revenue, since you can customize your offer according to the buyer’s need.

Buyer requests relevant to your Gig’s category will appear on your Buyer Requests page.
How To Submit Your Offer:

• From the Recent Buyer Requests list, click Send Offer.
  • Select the relevant Gig.
  • Select which Gig Extras to include.
  • Describe your offer.
  • Set your delivery time.
  • Set your price.
  • Submit your offer.

Submitting Your Offer
We’ve collected feedback from our buyer community to better understand how they choose offers from this tool.

Below are some tips to help make your offer stand out from the rest.
Take time to carefully review the buyer’s request. Buyers will often spend time describing the service they need in detail, and some may even attach a file for reference.
Personalize your offer and include a detailed description. This is a good place to let them know who you are and how you can do the job.
When describing your offer, address all relevant information the buyer included in their initial request.
Include only Gig Extras that actually answer the buyer’s needs.
Set a reasonable price and delivery time for the service requested.
Avoid contacting a buyer directly via inbox message. Buyers may view this as spam, and if reported, it will affect your communication flexibility.
This is not a promotional tool. Only share your Gig if it is relevant to a specific Buyer Request.

Thank You very Much for the support! These tips I share here help me to achieve the level one seller. that’s why I share will all others! Thanks again!

it’s not a kind of repetitive subject dear, it’s knowledge/information to help others. others mean who are new and still learning on this Fiverr platform.

1 Like

Fiverr gives you everything and better than what he wrote.

Why is it easy to come on forum and do nothing and wait for some magical unicorn to post copy pasted nothing instead of going on Fiverr main page, put in search Buyers request and get proper instruction PLUS FREE E-learning course on how to write proper buyers request.

So tell me how is his post better than this:

Responding To Buyer Requests

When buyers have specific project requests, they have the option of posting those requests directly to the seller community. If you have Gigs listed in the same category as these requests, you may offer your services.

As a seller, you can use this tool to offer your services to more buyers and eventually grow your business. This option, when used effectively, can lead to more sales and more revenue, since you can customize your offer according to the buyer’s need.

Buyer requests relevant to your Gig’s category will appear on your Buyer Requests page.

How To Submit Your Offer:

1. From the Recent Buyer Requests list, click Send Offer.
  2. Select the relevant Gig.
  3. Select which Gig Extras to include.
  4. Describe your offer.
  5. Set your delivery time.
  6. Set your price.
  7. Submit your offer.

Submitting Your Offer

We’ve collected feedback from our buyer community to better understand how they choose offers from this tool.

Below are some tips to help make your offer stand out from the rest.

• Take time to carefully review the buyer’s request. Buyers will often spend time describing the service they need in detail, and some may even attach a file for reference.
  • Personalize your offer and include a detailed description. This is a good place to let them know who you are and how you can do the job.
  • When describing your offer, address all relevant information the buyer included in their initial request.
  • Include only Gig Extras that actually answer the buyer’s needs.
  • Set a reasonable price and delivery time for the service requested.
  • Avoid contacting a buyer directly via inbox message. Buyers may view this as spam, and if reported, it will affect your communication flexibility.
  • This is not a promotional tool. Only share your Gig if it is relevant to a specific Buyer Request.
1 Like

Please give new and unique advice. There are already many posts on the forum related to your information on writing effective buyer requests.

Give unique solutions like this, Use subject line at the start, to be unique, like

Data entry expert for hire!!!
Graphic designer for hire!!!
Content writer for hire!!!

I mean, related to your niche. That is what unique and stands you out of all the other sellers and grabs the attention of the client.

Sorry for the bad English.

:smiley: I don’t understand why are u making this simple post this much complicated.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s good at least for beginners who may not aware of it. But I personally think that the most important thing is the content of the gig because at the end buyer will visit your gig and will decide from there whether he/she will work with you or not keeping in mind the quality of work you’re offering. No matter how good your communication level is and how good you send buyer requests things will finally decide from your gigs. If your gigs are not up to the mark then you have to really focus on that. I’m not saying that sending a good buyer request is of no use my point is that sending a good buyer request is completely fine basically this will be the initial start from your side but this will be of no use If your gigs don’t sound great. You will keep sending the request again and again and nothing actually will be happened for you.

1 Like

You are right :heart_eyes: