Effective buyer request responces

ailamalik07

It’s important to search the forum before creating a new topic. What you’re asking has already been answered multiple times. Here’s a thread to get you started:

One piece of advice commonly given to new sellers is to send buyers an offer over buyer requests. However, often people ask how to send a good offer. Here are some tips I compiled from others and from my own experience. -Make sure to add a friendly greeting -Offer a special deal to the customer that they wouldn’t get otherwise -Make sure your grammar and spelling is top-notch -DO NOT use the same offer letter for every customer. You want to customize the offers to their needs. -Add relevant…

And here are tips from a buyer.

I wish more qualified sellers would bid on Buyer’s Request. I wish 5r would let me select the level of seller I want. I’m sick and tired of reading canned responses. I’m sick and tired of reading one sentence bids. I’m sick and tired of writers with grammar errors bidding. I’m sick and tired of proofreaders, who misspell “proofread” bidding. I’m sick of reading 3 paragraphs of a seller’s credentials (canned response - full of grammar errors) instead of them adddressing my needs. Fact 1: B…

And here are tips from a buyer.

I wish more qualified sellers would bid on Buyer’s Request. I wish 5r would let me select the level of seller I want. I’m sick and tired of reading canned responses. I’m sick and tired of reading one sentence bids. I’m sick and tired of writers with grammar errors bidding. I’m sick and tired of proofreaders, who misspell “proofread” bidding. I’m sick of reading 3 paragraphs of a seller’s credentials (canned response - full of grammar errors) instead of them adddressing my needs. Fact 1: B…

thank you so much for sharing your experience.

there’s a lot to learn in your post.

It’s important to search the forum before creating a new topic. What you’re asking has already been answered multiple times. Here’s a thread to get you started:

One piece of advice commonly given to new sellers is to send buyers an offer over buyer requests. However, often people ask how to send a good offer. Here are some tips I compiled from others and from my own experience. -Make sure to add a friendly greeting -Offer a special deal to the customer that they wouldn’t get otherwise -Make sure your grammar and spelling is top-notch -DO NOT use the same offer letter for every customer. You want to customize the offers to their needs. -Add relevant…

thank you so much for your tips.

Archived