Fiverr Forum

Effective tips for seller

Everyone ask me, why they can’t get much order in December & Winter Season?

Answer: Cause of maximum country vacation in winter season so they go outside for refresh themselves. This is the season they spent their holiday. So don’t be worry this is natural. If you got always 10 orders per day you can got only 2 order in this time.

Tips:

If you are seller don’t waste your time watching movies and other things. This is the right time for learn something new. If you have time then try to learn something. Cause when you learn you can do more in your life. Don’t stop anytime. Just run. If you don’t learn more. You can’t gather more knowladge. You know when i free i always try to learn something new. I was finished Seo entry level course, SEO advance course, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing (I have amazon affiliate site), Graphic Design. This holiday i will try to gather car driving skill. Cause all skill help us in future.

By the way if you think this tips are good then hit the love button also comment if you want more tips.

108 Likes

I love your attitude. Those are some good advices.

Happy holidays! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Good advice dude. thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for your comment. I will be glad when seller try to gather new skill.

You are most welcome. Stay with me.

Agreed! Keep up acquiring new skills!

OT: Look who’s back!
Nice to see you. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes
Off Topic for N4y

Hey you! Good to see you.

3 Likes

i was upset, Thank you so much for tips

3 Likes

Don’t be upset. You are doing good. Keep up your good work.

2 Likes

No Order it seems Winter has come in business too and has frozen the work like snow.

4 Likes

Yeah. So when you are free try to develop your skill.

That’s really good advice. Thank You! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

thanks ….

@seoranking_dude I like this sentence when I was free I always try to learn something new. Actually we need a plan to achieve our goal… In this market place, we need to try to update always…

6 Likes

@seoranking_dude I like this sentence when I was free I always try to learn something new. Actually we need a plan to achieve our goal… In this market place, we need to try to update always…

2 Likes

Good advice. share some more ideas.

1 Like

@ rd_sajib thanks for your comment.

Okay mate. I will try my best.

Thank you for your comment.

1 Like

Great tips, you must learn something that reinforces your work.

2 Likes