Fiverr Forum

Effective way to promote gigs

how i can effectively promote gigs?? so i can get more order. anyone help me about this

The most effective way to market and promote your gigs is to connect with the your target customers who need your services. Study those customers, determine what they need, and then reach out to them and convince them to hire you.

There are no magic answers that instantly bring sales. It will take time, it will take effort, and it will take creativity. If you’re not willing to pursue these three things, then it might be time to reconsider why you are here. Being a freelancer is not easy, it is not a get-rich-quick endeavor, and you’re not going to be successful without lots of long, hard, determined work.

You have a lot of work to do. Good luck as you work hard to earn your sales!

Great! Effective for gig promotion.

This is a great, honest answer. Thanks for this!

You are the great man ! and this idea is worked for me ,

:point_right: Recommend drive traffic with Facebook advertising! It’s very powerful instrument for fiverr profile or gigs promotion! :v:

:zap: Also recommend pay attention to the following points:

1. Expandable! It is necessary to do to attract new friends in your social profile on three most important social networks for fiverr, like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Change your social covers every month, be fresh!
  2. Do not forget the hash tags! The most effective position from a marketing point of view, remain unnoticed, if not to use hash tags. It is necessary to enable potential customers to find you.
  3. Create the appearance of a permanent presence! Communicate with customers on a daily basis. With the participants need to be polite and friendly, even if you criticize.

Love it! Thank you so much for your valuable guideline.

Amazing explanation. Now I go to Linkedin :))

It is very helpfull answer