efunds for Buyers - Getting Funds Back to Your Account - Is it Ever Possible?

it_maestro

Question

Hello all,

This topic is brought up a lot by buyers, usually in the Ranting Pot where they are angry because they didn’t read the Terms thoroughly. They usually have not informed themselves about the buyer processing fees, refunds coming ONLY in the forum of Fiverr credit for other gigs or both.

I noticed something in the help articles today that I would like to put up here so it is clear for those buyers. Other admins, moderators and regular readers may feel free to refer to this post to aid any buyer who is having an issue over receiving their refund in Fiverr credit. I don’t know when this was written, so I’ll state it as of 9/5/16. I am sure this could change in the future, but for now Fiverr says:

“If an order is cancelled and you are due a refund, the amount of the original order without the processing fee will be placed in your shopping balance. Keep in mind, if you order a Gig with revenues from your shopping or sales balance, you do not have to pay a processing fee.” and
" Note: If you do not want the money refunded to your shopping balance and prefer that the money be reimbursed to your PayPal or credit card, Fiverr can issue a one time refund. Unfortunately, we will not be able to do that a second time around unless you are requesting to close your Fiverr account."

My source on 9/5/16 is in the help articles on support.fiverr.com and you can located it by searching the articles for articles on the keyword refund or going directly to the support link here: http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/204112898-Does-my-refund-include-the-processing-fee-

I hope that helps. There is no need to have angst over a refund if you really just misunderstood. On a one-time only basis, it appears you can get a refund back to your payment source if you request it from Customer Support, though I would suggest that you find that article, confirm the quote, and give CS the link

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived