Eight Key Features to get success in fiverr!

lumieregraphics

After reading many articles online, I come up with these eight things out of many things. In order to get success in fiverr.

1. Deliver The O
  2. AT FIRST TIME WHEN YOU GET A CUSTOMER TREAT THEM AS GODS
  3. GIVE THEM SPECIAL PRICES THAN THE GIG VALUE
  4. GIVE ADDITIONAL GIFTS SUCH AS LOGOS FOR TIPS
  5. ALWAYS KEEP IN COMMUNICATION
  6. GIVE THEM SPECIAL CARE
  7. SEND IMAGES OF WORKS YOU ARE DOING
  8. UNDERSTAND THEIR NEEDS
  9. COVEY OUR IDEAS

Having some complete orders would help to give credibility to this post. it’s just spam in ALL CAPS otherwise.

I understand but I didn’t tell you it’s my official account its my company account my name is balan jr and you can check my individual account please search jr and balan and 101

We can speccify our names here so plz try to type my user name by removing and

I understand but I didn’t tell you it’s my official account its my company account my name is balan jr and you can check my individual account please search jr and balan and 101

We can speccify our names here so plz try to type my user name by removing and

Do you mean you have multiple fiverr accounts?

Also, I mean, this is not too credible either:

https://www.fiverr.com/jrbalan101

Kids… some of the above advice is pretty obvious. While in a sense some of it could hurt you in the long run. Like ‘treat your buyers like gods.’ Treat them as people or partners, or friends even. But bowing down to their every request will leave you with no income. MOST buyers will opt in for free work if you say that what they say goes. It is a balance though. Stay humble but don’t know give them your power. I’m new to Fiverr as well. This is all my opinion.

Archived