Electric outage in my area?

psychicbunny

I had the same thing happen and came back just in time to get the deadline extended but it was still a late delivery. Customer support said they couldn’t do anything about it. Since then I’ve had very few sales aside from repeat clients.

I have only delivered slightly late about twice in five years. It seems like it was a death notice to my sales. I kept getting a notice at the top of my page about “how to not have late deliveries”, as if it was a severe problem and I needed guidance about it.

Funilly enough, I’ve just today been flooded for the second time this month. Thankfully, I still have my electricity this time. A couple of weeks ago, though I was without power and Internet for almost 5 days and despite trying to cancel an order, the buyer canceled it for me.

Personally, I wouldn’t even think of asking Fiverr to remove such feedback. These things just happen and in my case, I’m the one to blame really. I keep doing this insane thing where whenever I can’t really work due to flying to the UK or moving house or having 5 days having to work on a crappy tablet at my local cafe because I have no power at home, I convince myself that I can manage just fine without hitting the vacation button and what do you know… Everything goes to hell in a handbasket.

Maybe I’ll learn my lesson next time…

Archived