Em, Payoneer Just Gave me $50, anyone else?

eoinfinnegan

Hey all,
This may sound like an ad or affiliate thing or something but it’s honestly not.

I started using Payoneer to make withdrawals here on Fiverr. All have been fine, I used it 3 times without any issues. Today I got an email saying “Thanks for using Payoneer, Here’s $50”.

I thought it was going to be the annoying thing of asking me to tell all my friends about it etc and get referral money but lo and behold, $50 has been added to my account, for nothing.

Might be worth checking out for you.

Seriously, it’s not an ad - just fact.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Eoin, my name is Nissim and I work for Payoneer.

I saw your query and wanted to clarify a few points about the promotion.

This is a recently-launched and official promotion between Payoneer and Fiverr.
The promotion offers you a bonus of $50 when you choose to receive at least $100 of Fiverr earnings through one of Payoneer’s payment solutions.
The promotion is valid until February 29th 2016

We hope this clarifies the promotion

Enjoy your gift and happy holidays

Nissim and the Payoneer Team.

So far I have paid $3 per withdrawal and the exchange rate (to euro) has been within 1% of xe’s online exchange rate around the time.
I have heard some complaints about Payoneer from people here but have not experienced any here in 3 withdrawals. The post was asked in genuine curiosity as it’s obviously odd to get that money and I would also like to hear any negative experiences too. Have you had any/used them?

I considered using Payoneer but have always been put off by the withdraw fees. I have a Paypal Business account and I pay $1 to withdraw at my local ATM here in the US. Plus, no monthly fee and the Paypal business debit card also gives you cash back. So every 1% of my purchases made without using my pin number are given back to me. I may consider getting 1 transfer to Payoneer just for the bonus though.

No, I’ve been quite happy with the PayPal option. Well, not singing from the rooftops, as I have had my issues (a few years ago, my account was blocked or locked or something and it took a ridiculous amount of time and effort to get it back) with the company, but it works… most of the time…

Hi Deesajn
To answer your questions, the gift is valid when choosing to receive over $100 via both card and bank transfer. The gift is a one-time offer, and not valid for repeat or subsequent purchases.
As i understand, there will be an email campaign sent shortly to inform users of the promotion. Please refer to the email for more details.
Thanks
Nissim and the Payoneer Team.

My Paypal account was blocked recently due to “suspicious activity” on my account. IN 2012!
Apparently someone in China had gained access to my password and was messing around with the settings. As with you it took a lot of figuring out. That said, it’s been my only issue with them in about 5 years so can’t really complain.

Archived