Fiverr Forum

Email is seeing fiverr as spam!

this is really annoying as i count on getting my emails on my phone from fiverr when i get a new order but lately i havent been getting any and i realized its because my email is now seeing fiverr as spam. When i mark it has safe it still comes in as spam. what can i do

I’ve got the same issue… it’s not good at all because buyers think you’re actually ignoring them, when, in actuality, you’re not getting anything from them.

Yeah, same problem here.

I’ve got the same issue… it’s not good at all because buyers think you’re actually ignoring them, when, in actuality, you’re not getting anything from them.

Yeah, same problem here.

Yeah, same problem here.

Yeah, same problem here.

Yeah, same problem here.

same here 9/10 messages goes into my junk I have no idea how to fix it. Just happened a few weeks ago.

For me, instead of saying its coming from “Fiverr” or “Fiverr.com”, its saying "fiverr@yahoo.com". So weird.

It’s been like that for over a week. I had to come up with a temporary fix in my email until the problem is solved.

Reply to @s_sayan: Yeah that is weird. Lol

Also, I suppose this is also affecting buyers. So, emails about new updates for their orders are probably arriving in the junk folder too. Not good.

Yup!!! I hate this too!

So that’s where they all went! I was wondering why I wasn’t getting fiverr notifications. I guess I should check my inbox more often. Good thing I check in on fiverr a few times a day. I think it started when I switched to V2.

I’ve not had the problem with my Yahoo email but when they’re sent into my Outlook, anything about messages from Fiverr has always gone into the junk while anything about orders and updates on orders goes into the inbox. Very strange…

Maybe they switched to GoDaddy email servers - they almost always go to spam. :slight_smile: