Email Marketing for gig

tivewebs

Guest offlinehelpers

I tried social networks but couldn’t get any potential clients

To do email marketing successfully, you need to have your own list of targeted opted-in leads. You’ll need a landing page, some sort of lead magnet to encourage prospects to sign up and of course an email service provider.

Please don’t even think about buying a list - if you do and use it, all you’ll be doing is sending spam. 😉

Search Google for ‘email marketing’ to find out more about it.

I don’t know what kind of email marketing you mean.

There are only two kinds:

ones that you send ads to who you have done business with before, or who have opted in to your list

OR

ones that you have never done any business with nor have they ever opted in to any lists of yours.

The first type is legal. There are laws against the second type, and your email provider can ban your account for sending large amounts of spam.

I definitely do not recommend email marketing for fiverr gigs.

I don’t know what kind of email marketing you mean.

There are only two kinds:

ones that you send ads to who you have done business with before, or who have opted in to your list

OR

ones that you have never done any business with nor have they ever opted in to any lists of yours.

The first type is legal. There are laws against the second type, and your email provider can ban your account for sending large amounts of spam.

I definitely do not recommend email marketing for fiverr gigs.

I just wanted to try a new kind of promotion because I did most of techniques to promote my gigs and reach potential clients but it’s no use. Thanks anyway 🙂

I just wanted to try a new kind of promotion because I did most of techniques to promote my gigs and reach potential clients but it’s no use. Thanks anyway 🙂

If you want to be hated by every recipient, who doesn’t know you and receives an e-mail about your gig, then go ahead. It’s like steering the Titanic deliberately towards the iceberg.

Thank you all for advising, if someone could review my account, I would appreciate it.

https://fiverr.com/tivewebs

Thank you all for advising, if someone could review my account, I would appreciate it.

Having us “review your account” is not going to miraculously make it successful or profitable. It is YOUR responsibility to learn how Fiverr works, understand how to make your gig stand out from the competition, and develop the style, brand and content for your gig. We cannot do that for you.

Having us “review your account” is not going to miraculously make it successful or profitable. It is YOUR responsibility to learn how Fiverr works, understand how to make your gig stand out from the competition, and develop the style, brand and content for your gig. We cannot do that for you.

Yeah, you’re right but it’s possible for newbies like me to make something wrong in the profile or gigs that would be very obvious to others that’s what I’m asking.

Guest offlinehelpers

Yeah, you’re right but it’s possible for newbies like me to make something wrong in the profile or gigs that would be very obvious to others that’s what I’m asking.

Post a request here: 🙂

Archived