Email Warning in Fiverr Inbox

dhruboi3x

Hi,
take respect all my senior members and moderators. I have a question. I work in email marketing category. for this reason, i have to write “EMAIL” in the inbox. When I write an email word there it returns a live warning. I have already been alarmed by 1 Tos warning. My ques is here how can I communicate with buyers without Telling Email as e-m-a-l. I am tired of it.

Help Needed

Hi,

take respect all my senior members and moderators. I have a question. I work in email marketing category. for this reason, i have to write “EMAIL” in the inbox. When I write an email word there it returns a live warning. I have already been alarmed by 1 Tos warning. My ques is here how can I communicate with buyers without Telling Email as e-m-a-l. I am tired of it.

Help Needed

bers and moderato

Pretty annoying. I have to write due to my gigs “pay” and “money” several times. I would never want to take payment outside of Fiverr, I am happily paying the 20%. I am pretty sure there should be a better way to check on sellers who want to game the system.

bers and moderato

Pretty annoying. I have to write due to my gigs “pay” and “money” several times. I would never want to take payment outside of Fiverr, I am happily paying the 20%. I am pretty sure there should be a better way to check on sellers who want to game the system.

It is a very difficult thing to (perfectly) automate it if you actually think about it :thinking:

Not even the most advanced programs/bots are able to identify the setting/context of a sentence with 100% accuracy. The only way is to manually check them… which is not a really feasible solution either.

But, yeah, it is pretty annoying. There’s no denying that. 😖

I agree that it’s annoying that if you have an email gig, you can’t use the word “email”. I have dealt with this issue for several different email marketing gigs over the past two years. I usually use the word “message” or “e-mail” instead.

Should i contact cs for all this matter?

I dont want to deal outside of fiverr

No version of the word email should ever be in the Fiverr inbox. There are times that you would give or get that info during an order and then it’s allowed. (If it’s needed for order completion only)

I think i should write something to fiverr cs about this matter.

What you say.

But when talking to someone on electronic media.most of them understand wot I am referring to.

But when talking to someone on electronic media.most of them understand wot I am referring to.

No. When someone says “mailing address”, that usually means postal address. If you are referring to digital mail, you use the word “email”, or find a reasonable digital alternative for use here on Fiverr. A number of suitable alternatives have already been suggested before your first comment.

No. When someone says “mailing address”, that usually means postal address. If you are referring to digital mail, you use the word “email”, or find a reasonable digital alternative for use here on Fiverr. A number of suitable alternatives have already been suggested before your first comment.

But when ever I used the word mailing address.nobody questions back .that they talking about email notta home adds of mine

But when ever I used the word mailing address.nobody questions back .that they talking about email notta home adds of mine

Keep in mind, just because you view something one way, does not mean that everyone else does as well. The term, “mailing address” clearly means one thing, while “email” means another. A simple search within the dictionary will clarify these different meanings.

Keep in mind, just because you view something one way, does not mean that everyone else does as well. The term, “mailing address” clearly means one thing, while “email” means another. A simple search within the dictionary will clarify these different meanings.

IAM just talking about on post topic.

Archived