Fiverr Forum

Emails From Fiverr

Hi All,

I’ve been registered with Fiverr for a while and was a Level 1 seller. I only have 1 gig listed at the moment, and get orders from it very infrequently (once a month or so). Even so, I pride myself in completing orders within 24 hrs and have never failed…until now.

Usually I receive emails from Fiverr when a new order is placed, which is my queue to get busy, but today I received an email saying an order had been cancelled. When I logged in to my account, I saw that an order was placed 3 days ago, however, I did not receive any emails notifying me. As a consequence, the buyer has cancelled, left me negative feedback, and I’ve lost my Level 1 status.

I have messaged the buyer and apologised, offering a bonus if he’d like to reorder, but was wondering if there’s anything I can do to restore my reputation. Has anyone else had similar problems with emails from Fiverr?

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Update on this. I submitted a request to Fiverr support explaining what happened and they have removed the negative comment. Thanks Fiverr!

oldbittygrandma said: Did you check your SPAM folder??

Personally, I don't rely on my outside email as my primary connection to Fiverr bookings. I am always on site, so I find out about new orders on the site.

This is what I was thinking, SPAM and visiting fiverr often. I am always on fiverr if anything just to make sure their AREN'T any message I missed. Good rule of thumb I think for everyone who is serious about the fiverr gig(s)

I also experienced that on a certain day the other week. Good thing I always check the site.

As OBG suggests, do not rely on email alerts as the Fiverr emails may end up in your spam folder.

I had the same thing happen only once before, where I did not receive the email. I am with OBG, I now simply check in daily but I now get orders almost every day, so I am here regardless.

Update on this. I submitted a request to Fiverr support explaining what happened and they have removed the negative comment. Thanks Fiverr!

Personally, I don't rely on my outside email as my primary connection to Fiverr bookings. I am always on site, so I find out about new orders on the site.

This is what I was thinking, SPAM and visiting fiverr often. I am always on fiverr if anything just to make sure their AREN'T any message I missed. Good rule of thumb I think for everyone who is serious about the fiverr gig(s)

I also experienced that on a certain day the other week. Good thing I always check the site.

As OBG suggests, do not rely on email alerts as the Fiverr emails may end up in your spam folder.

I had the same thing happen only once before, where I did not receive the email. I am with OBG, I now simply check in daily but I now get orders almost every day, so I am here regardless.