Embedding my fiverr badge on my facebook page

amritamazumder

After going through many articles about gig marketing, I finally created a facebook page for my personal blog. My personal blog has a hire me section with a link to my fiverr gigs. I want to embed my fiverr badge on my facebook page as well to make my fiverr gig and my freelancing profile conspicuous to my page visitors but I am unable to do so as I do not know how to. Can anyone please help me out?

Hello @amritamazumder, the Fiverr badge couldn’t be embedded on your facebook page, unless you are willing to use blogspot/wordpress as the platform of your blog.

You could use FB page to draw audiences and redirect them to your blog, so they could find your Fiverr badge.

I was thinking the same. I just created a fanpage for my blog and was thinking about embeding the website. Thank you for the advice.

• 2 years later...

Hello Fiverr Community,

I have my personal website for my portfolio and blog posting that is on wordpress and i am using Divi theme there. I want to embed my fiverr seller badge. How i can embed my fiverr seller badge on my website and in my different blog posts. Any expert kindly guide me. I will be thank full to you for this.

Archived