Fiverr Community Forum

Emergency HELP for Wordpress Conversion

Hi all,

Fiverr had to cancel my order of a website of mine that is currently on Drupal and was being converted to Wordpress. Apparently, the designer violated their standards, but I now have an 11-year old site with 11 years of information helplessly floating around and I have no idea how to finish this.

I have the Wordpress login to the yet-to-be completed site, but there are issues. I need to switch the site over to make it live but also get cheaper service. I don’t think a remarkable amount of work needs to be done, but it does need to be finished.

Can anyone recommend a great person who can do this for a relatively inexpensive rate? I’m in a real bind here.

Thanks

1 Like

It seems like getting a cheaper service is what has put you in this position in the first place, so I’m not sure if using the same tactic is the best way going forward, specially if you’re in a hurry.

But if you still wanna have a go, I think your best bet is going to the main site and looking for sellers offering this service that are within your budget, or posting a request in the buyers requests section explaining the work that needs to be completed as well as your budget for it.

2 Likes