Fiverr Forum

Emergency question (Please answer)

I am new at freelancing jobs and I didn’t make a visa card yet, I will make it but not today and I wanted to ask If I got a Job, How is the buyer would send me the money? Is my money will be on the Fiverr account until I put credit card? Or it won’t be on my account? Please inform me of your knowledge and thank you :slight_smile:

Yes, Fiverr hold all funds until you choose to withdraw them.

2 Likes

Fiverr will keep the money in your account balance until you ask for a withdraw.

2 Likes

It will be on your account. Once you decide to withdraw it, you’ll be able to choose between PayPal and Payoneer (or bank transfer that goes through Payoneer) as withdrawal methods.

You can read more about it here: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/getting-paid#withdrawing-my-earnings

3 Likes

Makre sure you have a good password if your money is staying in your Fiverr account.

Okay thank you for answering :smiley:

Thank you for answering :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for replying and answering :smiley:

Sure I will :smiley:

you have a 14 day hold on the money

And If i didn’t take the money by the credit and let the money in the site? The site will take it from me after 14 days?

@youssefalaa555 No. You can keep the money on your Fiverr account for as long as you want (until you setup a withdrawal method).

@codsand92 was referring to something entirely different (not relevant to what you were asking). He was referring to the fact that once you deliver an order and it is marked as complete, it takes 14 days for the order amount to show up in your Fiverr balance.

I understood you now. Thanks sir for explaining. :smile:
@codsand92 Thanks for adding additional information. :smiley:

1 Like

You might want to read Fiverr’s Terms of Service. They explain how Fiverr works (earning and getting paid is explained there, too).

3 Likes

Okay I will. :ok_hand::ok_hand: