Fiverr Forum

Emoji Game Round 2 🎉 😺 👣 🌵

I really missed this warm thread, but the last week was really busy… Usually I don’t have a lot of work in November :sweat_smile:

Ay, no :grin: when I hear “Gods”, I’m :scream::scream:
Lately the first place among my customers was taken by various religious people (with different Gods), while the fans of cryptocurrencies moved to the second place.

Would you be so merciful (Pope Francis sends his greetings :latin_cross:) to give us a hint :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

:grimacing: :scream: :sweat_smile:

I understand you, Vov. I really do. I’ve been there too. :joy:

Please, kindly tell Pope Francis that the manchego cheese he sent is wonderfully delightful. I was hoping to share it with a knight, but haven’t yet found him. :blush: :innocent: :upside_down_face:

And also, please, tell him to let me know if more details are needed. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :wink:

3 Likes

Don’t tell me it’s Miguel de Cervantes… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t tell you if you don’t want, but… Yes, Vov, it’s Miguel de Cervantes!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :upside_down_face:

You continue to be my hero!!! :sweat_smile:

Your turn! :blush:

4 Likes

I would never guess without the hint because I was moving in a totally different direction :smile:

Here’s my riddle, and I think it’s pretty obvious:
:yen: :night_with_stars: :end: :crown: :dominican_republic:

2 Likes

I’m very impressed you got Maita’s answer, Vov! Alejo came really close earlier on, but could quite fit the pieces together.

I think this could be United Kingdom – a place which, thankfully, isn’t as cold as Russia at the moment!

3 Likes

yummy!
I haven’t but I just came back to the thread and I believe somebody already got the answer.

1 Like

I use EVOO for almost anything that needs oil except for deep frying and even then if I want a strong taste.
Great olive oil is everywhere in here and I always keep a 5 litter bottle stored in the kitchen.

3 Likes

Not all EVOO taste the same. I am picky about what brand I buy.

3 Likes

You are totally right! And talking about the weather, it’s not too cold this year. The temperature is still around 0 degrees.

It’s your turn now :relieved:

2 Likes