Fiverr Community Forum

Emoji Game Round 3! 🎪 🌻 🍔

Sure, go ahead. I’m notorious for not listening to songs sent to me after a few people sent me genuinely terrible music, though.

Ok, new puzzle time… I’m carrying on with the food theme introduced by Jane!

:tea: :car: :m: :a: :sa: :sparkler:

5 Likes

Could it be macha tea?

2 Likes

Good try, but not quite.

2 Likes

Macadamia? The nut? But then, the sparkler… hm. Someone else will figure something out.

3 Likes

Nope. :slight_smile:

Sometimes we use emojis just because they contain a specific sound we’re looking for. For example, I used the sparkler emoji only because I wanted that “ler” sound at the end of the word. The answer to my puzzle doesn’t contain the sound “spark”, nor does it have anything to do with sparks!

I hope that makes sense. We’ve been playing this game for a while now, so we’ve found ways to create ever more extravagant puzzles from a limited set of emojis.

7 Likes

Ok, here’s a clue for everyone.

Some say this dish was invented in India. Others believe it was invented in the UK!

3 Likes

My knowledge of English dishes is limited to what I picked up in the anime Black Butler, along with Masterchef England and Jamie Oliver… This’ll be interesting.

4 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face: :innocent:

Where’s my hero, @vovkaslovesnyy? :worried:

Vov, you need to save this poor Venezuelan from opening her mouth. :confounded: :joy:

3 Likes

I’m observing the rules of self-isolation :grin:

Oh, I think it’s one of my favorite dishes called tikka masala :shallow_pan_of_food:
It was one of the tastiest options when I worked in Uganda :star_struck:

4 Likes

Yes!! An absolutely delicious dish. I’m not surprised at all that a man of taste such as yourself also enjoys it.

4 Likes

Thinking about food and reading comments of @maitasun… I cooked the following puzzle :face_with_monocle::
:a::receipt::passport_control:

This part is optional:

:seven: :es: :angola: :nose:

Will you be silent this time, @maitasun? :laughing: :star_struck:

3 Likes

You love putting me in trouble! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :joy:

You colluded with AHM!!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :sweat_smile:

I’ll have to think about it… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Ok, ok, you win… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

There’s no way I can’t open my mouth in front of an “arepa venezolana”. :star_struck: :yum: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Too tempting. :see_no_evil: :joy:

How are you and your parents doing? :slightly_smiling_face:

Here, government has extended the quarantine another 30 days - for now. :pensive: If you stop hearing from me, you’ll know I definitely went nuts. :grimacing: :joy:

4 Likes

You are absolutely right :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

My parents live a bit far from the city, so they are almost not affected by these restrictions.
We have a strict lockdown here too because people weren’t serious when authorities asked them to stay home.
Now we need QR-codes to move around the city, but as a self-employed person, I was provided with one until the end of April (they offered this new taxation model for freelancers a year ago, and it’s kinda useful). Some people call it “cyber Gulag” :grin:

QR code

I had a trip to Europe planned for June and July… but now everything seems ruined.
The state airline canceled all flights until August 1, so I don’t think it’s going to change soon :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

You made it on purpose so that I had no chance of failing. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :joy:

Glad to hear they’re doing fine! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wooowwww!!! :astonished: :grimacing: It just keeps getting better, and better. :frowning_face:

I hope they don’t maintain this type of control once the corona crisis is over. :pensive:

Oooohhhh, mister, you better step down from that cloud! You ain’t going nowhere for a loooong time!!! It just isn’t safe. :cold_sweat: :grimacing:

So, here, my puzzle! Extra easy. :relaxed: :innocent:

:bat: :eagle: :ship:

4 Likes

Is it beagles? :dog:

4 Likes

As @ahmwritingco says… Good try, but not quite. :wink:

3 Likes

I’m guessing we’re in need of a hint…

Great Harmony was defeated by the Sealion. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

2020-04-20_03-57-09
Why does love always feel like a… :grin: