Fiverr Forum

Emoji Game Round 3! 🎪 🌻 🍔

:woman: :clipboard: :two: :sunny:

They took an empty train to Barcelona and a late night flight, so I hope I managed to minimize the risk. Even in the worst case, they have enough tests in Moscow and a special medical institution for people with this virus. Now they are enjoying two weeks of isolation at home :grin:

@brenna_n, you have to guess the puzzle that @maitasun is going to post soon, and if you can make it, you will be able to post yours.

Absolutely right :tada::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Let’s hope so. :wink:

No, Vov, they aren’t in isolation. They’re enjoying their second honeymoon, and two weeks aaaaalllll for themselves!!! :sweat_smile:

Ok! A veeeeeery easy one, because I need to go back to bed. I can’t even keep my eyes open. :face_with_thermometer: :sneezing_face:

Tomorrow I’ll come and check to see if anyone guessed it, or in case a clue might be needed. :innocent:

:bar_chart: :goggles: :chad: :dumpling:

2 Likes

… cómpreme usted este ramito pa’ lucirlo en el ojal… :bouquet: :notes:

2 Likes

Charles (Charlie) Chaplin? :tophat:

3 Likes

Hello, mister AHM! Long time no see you!!! :blush:

I thought you got lost in Siberia, escaping corona. :grimacing: :joy:

Yes, you got it right! Good boy!!! :relaxed: :laughing:

3 Likes

Thank you, @maitasun! :slight_smile:

With all that’s going on in the world, how could you not think about running away and spending your days under a fur blanket?

2 Likes

I hope you had thought on a fluffy and warm one. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I don’t want you to catch a cold. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, new puzzle! Three words.

:baseball: :tr: :a: :breast_feeding: :credit_card: :credit_card:

I’ve been staying at home. Not because I have the virus, but because everything’s closed. :slight_smile:

Speaking of hiding away at home, how’s isolation going for your parents, @vovkaslovesnyy?

3 Likes

Baseball turkey and pie?

2 Likes

Arrrgggg, the same thing here. I’m a singing bird locked in a golden cage. :pensive:

Already 18 days and still counting… :cry: At least I haven’t gone nuts… yet. :grimacing: :joy:

I hope your parents are doing fine, Vov! :slightly_smiling_face: :wink:

3 Likes

Good try, but not quite. The puzzle is three words long. :slight_smile:

That sucks. Sorry to hear that. :confused:

Be on the lookout for kitties. They may look sweet, but they’re naughty. They’ll eat you given half a chance!

3 Likes

Yeah, the sweetest are usually the naughtiest. :sweat_smile: Thanks for the advice, I’ll keep it in mind. :laughing:

You’re so right. You have to be careful with cats! It’s either their way or their way… There’s never any other way! :joy:

3 Likes

While Fiverr is down… I finally have time for my favorite thread! :star_struck:

Two weeks are over for them, but the entire country is on quarantine until April 30, so their honeymoon is extended.
In general, they say that 80% of local people have this virus in a light form, so we are allowed to treat it at home if there are no serious symptoms (we are used to curing everything with lemon, vodka, and honey :laughing: without relying on the healthcare system).

And this is the last puzzle (just to make it more visible).

2 Likes

Baster abreast cards…

Fate be in the cards?

Edit: Oh, wait. 3 words. NM

2 Likes

I’m glad they’re doing well. I hope they have plenty of honey, lemon and vodka in stock, just in case. :sweat_smile:

In the UK, we’re in quarantine for at least another 10 days. Lockdown is likely to be extended beyond the review period.

Good try, but not quite, Rhyme. :slight_smile:

A clue: if you had a rare one of these, you could sell it for $1million +!

2 Likes

Oooooh! I seeeee!

:zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Hi, Vov!!! Glad to hear from you! :smiley: :upside_down_face:

Yes, it’s the best of all threads! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck:

Here we can relax, have fun and put our neurons to work. :blush: This thread is the perfect med for keeping us healthy and young! :innocent: :laughing:

Nice to hear they’re doing fine! :grinning:

Suggest them to wisely use the honey so they’re not left just with the moon before the quarantine is over. :relaxed: :sweat_smile:

Whether or not it cures, at least they’ll have a good time. :joy:

2 Likes

I think we are talking about baseball trading cards :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

People went crazy about natural healing…
1 kg of ginger :sweet_potato: is around $100 now :rofl: (it was just $5 before).

Proof

$1 = 76₽

As a person, who had Dengue and Q fever, I don’t think I should be too worried about this stuff because my blood is already full of :microbe::microbe::microbe:

2 Likes

You hit a homerun with that answer. You’re correct! :slight_smile:

3 Likes