Fiverr Community Forum

Emoji Game Round 5️⃣ 🎸😎 🏴‍☠️

Since the Emoji Game Round 4 is at 473 posts, it is time to start round 5 :star::star::star::star::star: :star_struck:
Rules:
Someone will think of a word, compound word, phrase, or sentence and create a code for it by using only emojis. Then post it for others to solve.

Respond by:

1. Guessing the compound word, short phrase, or sentence the emojis signifies.
  2. If you solve the emoji puzzle, then you can use emojis to make your compound word, phrase, or sentence for the next person to guess. It can be a place, an animal, the title of a movie, a saying, a book, or whatever you like best. Then convert your thought into emojis.

Continuing from the last game, @imagination7413 had created this puzzle.

:superhero: :san_marino: :family_woman_boy_boy:

Let the play begin! Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all!

42 Likes

First!

Is the answer Super Mario Bros? :thinking:

11 Likes

super mario boys :raising_hand_man:

4 Likes

Hello, @ahsan_kt. :wave: it appears you agree with @ahmwritingco. We will have to wait to see if @imagination7413 agrees with you too.

4 Likes

Yup! It is indeed, thee classic of Classic platformed games…

Your turn @ahmwritingco !
(Welcome to the Fiverr forums, @ahsan_kt! Maybe you can get the next one first!)

12 Likes

I don’t know what to answer :grimacing: :astonished: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :

1 Like

Thanks, @imagination7413! :slight_smile:

It’s the start of a new round, which means this is the perfect time for any lurkers to jump in and play. I’ll go with an easy puzzle this time around. Anybody is welcome to solve it.

:hole: :inbox_tray: :one:

5 Likes

Well, I’ve been a lurker for a little while now, so this seems like a great opportunity, thanks @ahmwritingco! :smile: This has always looked fun but I’ve never been able to figure out the trickier puzzles.

Anyway, my guess is that this means “hole in one” :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Welcome to the game! :slight_smile:

When we started out, we were using three emojis max. Now it’s kind of gotten out of control. I blame @bubbles1595. Yes, it’s all Bubbles’ fault! :wink:

You are correct. Nicely done.

7 Likes

Thanks! :smiley: Okay, here’s the next puzzle. It’s not great, sorry… hopefully it’s somewhat understandable! I’ll try to come up with a better one if I get a chance in the future :slightly_smiling_face:

:no_entry_sign: :walking_man: :arrow_right: :handshake: :arrow_right_hook: :point_up_2:

5 Likes

Hi @elena_canty, welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

Feel yourself at home, so sit back and have fun. We’re all crazy, but we’re good people. :joy:

Don’t worry. Practice makes the master. :wink:

Of course you will!!! :relaxed: :wink:

When the first emoji game started, I couldn’t guess @ahmwritingco’s puzzle, and believe me, it was really easy. :grimacing: If I recall correctly it was carrot cake. :see_no_evil: And here I am now, many moons later… :joy:

7 Likes

Thanks so much @maitasun! :grin: And thanks everyone for such a nice welcome. This game seems like a wonderful and fun idea.

Hmm, very wise! :wink: For now, I’m certainly a novice at the Emoji Game… :upside_down_face:

Haha, wow! Now look how far you’ve come… although things do tend to seem much more obvious once the answer is revealed, so I wouldn’t feel too embarrassed about the :carrot: :cake: one!

6 Likes

I’m sorry, (not) XD. @vickiespencer, Thanks for the champers and the cash. I’ll use it next time I’m able to convert fake money into real money :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

That is okay. Hang around and maybe you can solve this one.

Just a reminder, :repeat: this is the current puzzle. :arrow_heading_down:

:no_entry_sign: :walking_man: :arrow_right: :arrow_right_hook: :point_up_2:

8 Likes

Is it: Don’t walk back right away? :thinking:

5 Likes

Is it: Don’t walk and look back?

3 Likes

Oops, sorry—didn’t see these replies! My bad :grimacing:

Good guess @vickiespencer, and that probably makes more sense with the emojis, but nope!

Hmm, not quite @bubbles1595 :slightly_smiling_face: another good guess though!

I feel like I haven’t done it very well, so here’s a hint for anyone who wants it: it’s a famous song

:no_entry_sign: :walking_man: :arrow_right: :handshake: :arrow_right_hook: :point_up_2:

7 Likes

Don’t walk away from me? :thinking:

6 Likes

Ooh, great guess @alphagev, but no!

Here’s another hint for everyone, since I think I’ve made the emojis a bit too confusing (oops): :no_entry_sign: = “Never”

7 Likes

Is it “You will never walk alone”?

8 Likes