Emoji Game Round 5️⃣ ?? ?‍☠️

vickiespencer

Since the Emoji Game Round 4 is at 473 posts, it is time to start round 5
Rules:
Someone will think of a word, compound word, phrase, or sentence and create a code for it by using only emojis. Then post it for others to solve.

Respond by:

1. Guessing the compound word, short phrase, or sentence the emojis signifies.
  2. If you solve the emoji puzzle, then you can use emojis to make your compound word, phrase, or sentence for the next person to guess. It can be a place, an animal, the title of a movie, a saying, a book, or whatever you like best. Then convert your thought into emojis.

Continuing from the last game, @imagination7413 had created this puzzle.

🦸

Let the play begin! Good luck 🍀 to all!

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, @imagination7413! 🙂

It’s the start of a new round, which means this is the perfect time for any lurkers to jump in and play. I’ll go with an easy puzzle this time around. Anybody is welcome to solve it.

🕳️

Well, I’ve been a lurker for a little while now, so this seems like a great opportunity, thanks @ahmwritingco! 😄 This has always looked fun but I’ve never been able to figure out the trickier puzzles.

Anyway, my guess is that this means “hole in one” 🙂

Well, I’ve been a lurker for a little while now, so this seems like a great opportunity, thanks @ahmwritingco! 😄 This has always looked fun but I’ve never been able to figure out the trickier puzzles.

This has always looked fun but I’ve never been able to figure out the trickier puzzles.

When we started out, we were using three emojis max. Now it’s kind of gotten out of control. I blame @bubbles1595. Yes, it’s all Bubbles’ fault! 😉

You are correct. Nicely done.

Welcome to the game! 🙂

This has always looked fun but I’ve never been able to figure out the trickier puzzles.

When we started out, we were using three emojis max. Now it’s kind of gotten out of control. I blame @bubbles1595. Yes, it’s all Bubbles’ fault! 😉

Thanks! 😃 Okay, here’s the next puzzle. It’s not great, sorry… hopefully it’s somewhat understandable! I’ll try to come up with a better one if I get a chance in the future 🙂

🚫

Thanks! 😃 Okay, here’s the next puzzle. It’s not great, sorry… hopefully it’s somewhat understandable! I’ll try to come up with a better one if I get a chance in the future 🙂

:no_entry_sign::walking_man::arrow_right::handshake::arrow_right_hook::point_up_2:

Hi @elena_canty, welcome! 🙂

Feel yourself at home, so sit back and have fun. We’re all crazy, but we’re good people. 😂

Okay, here’s the next puzzle. It’s not great, sorry… hopefully it’s somewhat understandable!

Don’t worry. Practice makes the master. 😉

I’ll try to come up with a better one if I get a chance in the future 🙂

Of course you will!!! :relaxed:😉

When the first emoji game started, I couldn’t guess @ahmwritingco’s puzzle, and believe me, it was really easy. 😬 And here I am now, many moons later… 😂

Hi @elena_canty, welcome! 🙂

Feel yourself at home, so sit back and have fun. We’re all crazy, but we’re good people. 😂

Okay, here’s the next puzzle. It’s not great, sorry… hopefully it’s somewhat understandable!

Don’t worry. Practice makes the master. 😉

I’ll try to come up with a better one if I get a chance in the future 🙂

Of course you will!!! :relaxed:😉

When the first emoji game started, I couldn’t guess @ahmwritingco’s puzzle, and believe me, it was really easy. 😬 And here I am now, many moons later… 😂

Thanks so much @maitasun! :grin: And thanks everyone for such a nice welcome. This game seems like a wonderful and fun idea.

Practice makes the master.

Hmm, very wise! 😉 For now, I’m certainly a novice at the Emoji Game… 🙃

believe me, it was really easy. 😬

Haha, wow! Now look how far you’ve come… although things do tend to seem much more obvious once the answer is revealed, so I wouldn’t feel too embarrassed about the 🥕 one!

Welcome to the game! 🙂

Yes, it’s all Bubbles’ fault!

I’m sorry, (not) XD. @vickiespencer, Thanks for the champers and the cash. I’ll use it next time I’m able to convert fake money into real money 😛

Is it: Don’t walk back right away? :thinking:

Oops, sorry—didn’t see these replies! My bad 😬

Good guess @vickiespencer, and that probably makes more sense with the emojis, but nope!

Is it: Don’t walk and look back?

Hmm, not quite @bubbles1595 🙂 another good guess though!

I feel like I haven’t done it very well, so here’s a hint for anyone who wants it: it’s a famous song

🚫

Oops, sorry—didn’t see these replies! My bad 😬

Good guess @vickiespencer, and that probably makes more sense with the emojis, but nope!

Is it: Don’t walk and look back?

Hmm, not quite @bubbles1595 🙂 another good guess though!

I feel like I haven’t done it very well, so here’s a hint for anyone who wants it: it’s a famous song

🚫

Don’t walk away from me? :thinking:

Archived