Employee Training? Manual Creations? Want to Improve your Business? TechMeOut! Click here!

You’ve already spent hours in the office thinking about how best to approach training for your employees…let me help!

I have over 5 years of experience designing employee training manuals/programs in the college environment from coast to coast within the United States. Some of the training manuals/programs I have created include the following positions/topics:

Mail Assistant Training–US postal services knowledge, confidentiality, distribution of combinations to access mailboxes,

Resident Assistant Training (college students)–FERPA knowledge, crisis response, diversity & inclusion efforts, peer-to-peer conflict resolution

Resident Director Training (full-time professionals)–positive networking strategies, inter-department collaboration building, facilities management

When designing manuals I take into account readability at all levels of leadership, organizational culture, accessibility needs of users, design, and of course deliver a product that is succinct and easy to understand.

If this peaks your interest, contact me, we can discuss the details. I am willing to redo projects until you’re satisfied for no additional costs!

Editing & Formatting under 30 pages= $5

Creation= $10+