Empty buyer's requests

It is not a bug. Try having more gigs in different categories. That will make you be able to see a wider variety of buyer requests. Try refreshing every 30 minutes.

Somebody say that buyer request part was useless and they never got order from it. But i think it not because so many people think it useless and then this is your gold mine to dig in some pure gold. I’ve got 2,3 nice order with my infographic gig using buyer request. My tips is do your best job at previous order, get exellent review by buyer and you send custom offer to buyer and say that they should check out your great work at ur best gig. I’ve got 2,3 order by this way, it work!!! …

It is not a bug. Try having more gigs in different categories. That will make you be able to see a wider variety of buyer requests. Try refreshing every 30 minutes.

Somebody say that buyer request part was useless and they never got order from it. But i think it not because so many people think it useless and then this is your gold mine to dig in some pure gold. I’ve got 2,3 nice order with my infographic gig using buyer request. My tips is do your best job at previous order, get exellent review by buyer and you send custom offer to buyer and say that they should check out your great work at ur best gig. I’ve got 2,3 order by this way, it work!!! …

I haven’t got any orders yet. Dissapointed tbvvh.

Archived