Fiverr Forum

Encouragement

I joined Fiverr last month. So far I am impressed with the quality, speed and cost of their work. It is worth trying it.

What kind of services you used on fiverr ? I mean what kind of Gigs you buy !

Im glad you like fiverr! It’s a great place to work and socialize! <3

Reply to @caiterz: I agree, thanks to this forum I don’t feel isolated working at home :slight_smile:

I don’t know about you all but when I joined FIVERR a year ago i felt I was out here doing this on my own and winged it. Now with the forums I think new sellers will have the support they need and get great new ideas to promote their gigs

Glad you like it here. I’m both a seller and a buyer here. And yes, most of the time, the quality of the work done here is outstanding for a fiver :slight_smile:

@thefacebookgeek

Your fun social media video dude

Agree, excellent finds here on Fiverr!

Hi vandana56, you ordered a gig from me a few days ago and you did not send me everything I need to start working on it. Please respond to my messages as soon as possible because the gig will expire in 24 hours…

Thank you

Still no answer…

Glad you like it here. I’m both a seller and a buyer here. And yes, most of the time, the quality of the work done here is outstanding for a fiver :slight_smile:

@thefacebookgeek

Hi vandana56, you ordered a gig from me a few days ago and you did not send me everything I need to start working on it. Please respond to my messages as soon as possible because the gig will expire in 24 hours…

Thank you

Still no answer…

@thefacebookgeek

Thank you

Still no answer…

@thefacebookgeek

Thank you