End of the road for me

I have had a couple of writing and review gigs for the past months and was doing well, I invested a lot of time and sweat to keep up 100% feedback.

well today Fiverr decided to delete my gigs because of TOS. Thanks a lot!

why offer a section specifically for Reviews if you cannot post on third party sites?

in the meantime, search is full of similar gigs to what I had!

really disappointed that Fiverr pumps you up the sky, then cuts your feet all of a sudden.

:frowning:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Reply to @vedmak: well, what about all the online marketing and advertising sections?? Those gigs to are fraudelently advertising thirds, what’s the difference in postin a comment, like this guy did, or by using a bot to send some traffic?

@vedmak I understand your concern, but my question is still un-answered. What is the Reviews section for? If writing a review is immoral, then why does Fiverr have that specific section?

And why are there still dozens and dozens or Review Gigs still up?

Now that I have read some other threads on the forum, I suspect it’s more likely that someone who offers similar Gigs to mine reported to Fiverr as recently I had people ordering and cancelling without reason just to try to demote my rating…

In my opinion they should remove the Review section and not allow reviews at all, if there are fraudulent activities happening.

Deleting some people’s gigs and leave dozen other around is not good.

Reply to @vedmak: Yea, you’re right. I once contacted CS and they said that they actually allow people selling services ,like traffic increase, done by bots, anyway the only thing that they don’t allow is selling those bots… because this breaks 3rd party tos?

Well, I also searched for informations in Fiverr’s TOS but nothing is mentioned about 3rd party rules.

So, in my opinion, if there is all this lack of stability with Gigs getting cancelled while other identical are running better than never before is just because there aren’t clear TOS.

Mostly of the things pointed on Fiverr’s TOS are really general and depend on personal interpretation. That’s why sometimes for your Gig to get accepted or even featured probably depends just on the actualy moderator who’s reviewing it.

Well… let’s say that with these TOS , which are really general and not clear… it’s mostly about luck :slight_smile:

Best Regards,

Justin :slight_smile:

For the sake of completeness, I have recreated my Gig without mentioning any third parties and it was deleted again.

I have now contacted CS to see how someone can violate third party TOS without even mentioning any third parties!

I have given up on Fiverr, as I cannot put all my time & efforts in here and then one day all is vanished without warning, when there are no clear rules what you can and cannot do to obey the rules.

Reply to @vedmak: Get em my Canadian Friend! Fake reviews blow!

Reply to @love2write4u:

I am new here, where can I find Review section ? for my reference…

they say they are deleting all gigs that promise positive reviews, as this goes against TOS of many third party sites.

in my gig I neither mentioned any third party sites, not ever promised positive reviews.

still search is full of gigs that promise positive reviews.

love2write4u said: And why are there still dozens and dozens or Review Gigs still up?

Why moaning? Your's is one of them!

love2write4u said: in my gig I neither mentioned any third party sites, not ever promised positive reviews.

You sure? (Refer to image below)