[ENDLESS Free GIVEAWAY!] Free spiritual voodoo ceremony for you!

Hello,

My name is Nkechi and I am a native voodoo shaman from Benin and I provide various voodoo ceremonies. I have been using Fiverr for some time and earned regular customers as well as good rating. I haven’t earned much in dollars, but it is much more in my currency and it helped improve my and my village’s financial situation a lot. As a thank you to the Fiverr community I decided to open a free ceremony giveaway. Every weekend there is a big religious ceremony (performed by me) in my village and I would like to thank the Fiverr community by dedicating part of the ceremony to Fiverr users every week. I will pray for your success, happiness and energy. If you are interested and want me to dedicate it to you as well, join the list by writing your name below.

Blessings!

Nkechi

For my gigs of special private voodoo ceremonies you visit:

http://fiverr.com/users/voodoo112

Many thanks!

Martin Š.

Nice offer! My name is Mark Bauer, please, pray for me as well… I appreciate your skills and good will.

Mark

Reply to @thebraveone: Added to the list.

Reply to @bhikkhu: Added to the list.

Thank you! btw. How is it possible that your English is so good?

bhikkhu said: How is it possible that your English is so good?

There is this American friend of mine in a town nearby who helps me write correctly and also gives me access to the internet and helps with money transfers through paypal. Without him I would be lost...

Thank you! My name is Momen.

Good luck with your gig and ceremony

Reply to @momenly: Added!

Many thanks!

Martin Š.

Nice offer! My name is Mark Bauer, please, pray for me as well… I appreciate your skills and good will.

Mark

Reply to @thebraveone: Added to the list.

Reply to @bhikkhu: Added to the list.

Thank you! btw. How is it possible that your English is so good?

bhikkhu said: How is it possible that your English is so good?

There is this American friend of mine in a town nearby who helps me write correctly and also gives me access to the internet and helps with money transfers through paypal. Without him I would be lost...

Thank you! My name is Momen.

Good luck with your gig and ceremony