English Phrases

Guest parsdes

Guest parsdes

English is not my first language and my English is poor.

I have lost many buyers because of that.

I want some common phrases to use them in different situations (Order,Revision,Delivery,…).

Please Help Me!

Thanks

Thanks for your order. Let me know if any adjustments need to be made. I would like it to be perfect for you!

Thanks,

Landon Grace

Thanks for allowing me to make adjustments to your project. Let me know if any additional adjustments need to be made. I would like it to be perfect for you!

Thanks,

Landon Grace

I would use your name.

Send any other messages you need to send and I will send them through the “Landon” filter.

While this is not the best way to deal with people. You should consider improving the language for replying in different situations and understanding what a client needs. You can learn online. Or watch movies with subtitles. In fact watch everything in English with subtitles. Watch movies with audio in your own language with English subtitles.

It is not my first language either and they don’t make us scholars in schools . The above points were what I kept doing and I didn’t realize when I started improving and was able to communicate well.

Wish you good luck.

These might be helpful - 🙂

"ordering"

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch. Please send me the following details about the project so we can gig the gig ordered -

"Delivery"

Hi, please find your requested work attached. I really enjoyed working on the gig for you. Please let me know of any problems and I will sort them out before we complete the gig. If all is OK, please complete the gig and leave feedback. Many thanks!

"Revision"

Hi, could you please give me as many details concerning your revisions as possible, so I can make sure I get it right for you.

Hi, I have completed the revisions that you requested. Hopefully all is OK for you now. Please let me know if not. If all is OK, please now complete the gig. Thank you!

ARe you really loosing buyers because you do not ave proper English phrases or is it more because you are not fully understanding the clients questions or instructions?

Your note here reads just fine. We know English isn’t your native language but it is clear and fine. So while it may be helpful to maybe place your own order to buy a copywriting gig and have someone rewrite your copy or your profile, but a few phrases isn’t always going to help with each individual buyer and their instructions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived