I feel like ranting. So here goes.
ENOUGH! Stop the crappy drivle already!
I have had words on the forum with members in the past. We don’t always agree. Hell, most of the time we don’t. I get angry. I get proven wrong. I get proven right. I get angrier.
This post is NOT for you. Even if any members here read this that have had issues with my posts in the past, this is not for you. Even if we don’t agree I have a high amount of respect for all you forum regulars. You know who you are. Life’s spice is our ability to have our own thoughts and egos. If we all thought the same life would be boring.
Now. For the rest of you.
STOP posting if any of the following applies to you.
- How do I get more sales.
- Why does Fiverr take so much money.
- If you have a “dnbennee X call 1-877 sdfsadkmn to learn how to get more girls” post.
- If you feel the need to think Fiverr is scamming you because you paid for a gig when you don’t even have an account… some of us know what this means. Basically… A competitor trying to stir the proverbial pot.
- Post your gig up… 5000 times all over the forum… within 1 minute.
- Why does Fiverr favor buyers over sellers…
- Provide 5 Million Facebook Likes in 1 minute! (My own personal fav)
Basically anything even remotely related to what I’ve written above!
READ THE DARN FORUM and you’ll find a zillion other topics all the same!
Stop asking such ridiculous questions!
But most importantly… Read the forums and you’ll find your very own topic. Started by someone else!
Did you know that it annoys people. You won’t sell any gigs. You won’t get any sympathy. What you’ll get is laughed at 90% of the time or told that we, the forum members are NOT FIVERR!
*** The funny part? The jokes on me because none of these people will even read this post. Ha ha ha. ***
Rant over. I feel much better.