Enough of this pessimism!

writer99025

I just don’t understand this mindless negativity. I am seeing just too much pessimism here lately. There has to be a limit to this. World was built by optimists, people who work hard and with a purpose. Naysayers never amounted to anything much, not on Fiverr, not anywhere else. Enough is enough. If you feel Fiverr is not good enough for you, leave. Stop crying, for heaven’s sake. [Addressed to no one in particular].

It’s skyrocketing, I’m afraid. Spreading faster than a wildfire. What started out as “Epp me, my gig haff loss in algorithm search” has quickly nosedived into “no one succeeds on fiverr, bleh…”

Stay in or stay out! If you are in, work towards being fully in. No seller has no chance. The more your effort, the more your success. [Again, addressed to no one in particular.]

It’s skyrocketing, I’m afraid. Spreading faster than a wildfire. What started out as “Epp me, my gig haff loss in algorithm search” has quickly nosedived into “no one succeeds on fiverr, bleh…”

Stay in or stay out! If you are in, work towards being fully in. No seller has no chance. The more your effort, the more your success. [Again, addressed to no one in particular.]

Yeah, but it’s not just Fiverr…pessimism is the predominant attitude in the world today, even on TV, Twitter etc. Enough already! Incredibly this is at a time when the world has never been better and quality of life never so good for most people in the world. When I was a kid, I remember people went about their tasks quietly and did not complain or cry all the time, although things were much worse back then, 20 - 30 years ago in India. [People should learn to take hits, learn to face failure, not get disheartened at the slightest setback.]

I am fabolous, lol. Just stopping by to ask if it´s possible for buyers to deposit money on Fiverr. I want to buy something again, but not today. It´s a long weekend here (Sat, Sun, Mon) and we are having a small BBQ tomorrow with a few neighbours. It´s a hassle to always do it directly from paypal. If I can deposit that would be less hassle 🙂

I am fabolous, lol. Just stopping by to ask if it´s possible for buyers to deposit money on Fiverr. I want to buy something again, but not today. It´s a long weekend here (Sat, Sun, Mon) and we are having a small BBQ tomorrow with a few neighbours. It´s a hassle to always do it directly from paypal. If I can deposit that would be less hassle 🙂

Ask @gina_riley2 She knows everything from the buying side.

I almost forgot to comment on your post. I agree that pessimism is not good. I personally have a thick skin. Me thinks you know I didn´t make it as a succesful seller on this site due to my laziness, lol. But I had never had negative feelings whatsoever. My Youtube channel now has picked up followers and I started to monetize it. Not much yet, I have only made less than $100/month, lol. But I am doing it for fun anyway.

You are always overworked but you always enjoy what you do and that´s great! You are a happy hardworker 🙂

By the way, the weather here is nice. It is warm, no more cold. We put some beehives in our property. The akacia flowers are blooming. We never planted the akacia plants, they are wild. We will use the honey for ourselves and maybe give some to the neighbours. Maybe I will sell some too at a Sunday market. Those blue thingy are the beehives, not public toilets, lol.

479820775_akaciaandourbeehives.jpg.4156a13299d0bc11043884aa1ad2c442.jpg

I almost forgot to comment on your post. I agree that pessimism is not good. I personally have a thick skin. Me thinks you know I didn´t make it as a succesful seller on this site due to my laziness, lol. But I had never had negative feelings whatsoever. My Youtube channel now has picked up followers and I started to monetize it. Not much yet, I have only made less than $100/month, lol. But I am doing it for fun anyway.

You are always overworked but you always enjoy what you do and that´s great! You are a happy hardworker 🙂

That’s good, enjoy what you do, that’s more important.

By the way, the weather here is nice. It is warm, no more cold. We put some beehives in our property. The akacia flowers are blooming. We never planted the akacia plants, they are wild. We will use the honey for ourselves and maybe give some to the neighbours. Maybe I will sell some too at a Sunday market. Those blue thingy are the beehives, not public toilets, lol.

You have a lovely home!

You have a lovely home!

Thanks buddy. The bees and crickets are noisy though, lol.

I agree, enjoying what we do is more important. Money will come anyway if we do what we like. If one door is not open for us, try another doors, and so on, and so on. Moaning doesn´t solve problems. You are one the most positive people that I know and eventhough I don´t know you in person it is always nice stop by here and talk with you. 🙂

Well said! Even though I have experienced an over 95% drop in my gig traffic, I still don’t complain about it. Why? Because Fiverr cannot control the behavior of their visitors. Besides, we got nothing to lose. We give 20% ONLY WHEN we make a sale. When we don’t make money, Fiverr also doesn’t get it’s 20% cut.

Well said! Even though I have experienced an over 95% drop in my gig traffic, I still don’t complain about it. Why? Because Fiverr cannot control the behavior of their visitors. Besides, we got nothing to lose. We give 20% ONLY WHEN we make a sale. When we don’t make money, Fiverr also doesn’t get it’s 20% cut.

You have the right attitude, you will go far 🙂

NIce picture! Happy sunday for all!

NIce picture! Happy sunday for all!

Thank you. I´ve got a bunch of different trees at home (within the property). For another instance is this tree. It is some kind of a black berry tree, the fruits are so small. I don´t know how many kinds of berries trees are there in the world, but my black berry tree is tall. Now it has fruits and lots of birds like to come eat the berries. It has so many fruits now and no one harvest it that they fall onto my head everytime I walk or stand under that tree. Yesterday they fell onto my neighbours´ heads, lol. 🙂

1489431841_blackberrytreeintheyard.jpg.d0581a35a9680d1dc034cc29cb0ffa76.jpg

Gina, I like your new profile picture, it´s so refreshing and cute! Alrighty thanks for the info. I don´t have a team though, just myself but I will check out my account and what features I can have 🙂 @gina_riley2

Look into the team account. It saves you money on fees and you can have a balance to use whenever you feel like it. Minimum deposit is $50.

You can find it under the buying tab.

My profile picture was done by a 5r artist! 🙂

Archived