Fiverr Community Forum

Ensure my fiverr account safety

I had a Fiverr account that I disabled. I added my Payoneer with Fiverr. Then I create a new account. But unfortunately, the account was suspended. I create a new account and contact Payoneer customer care to removing my Fiverr funding source from my account. They just block the funding source and inform me that I can add the Payoneer account with Fiverr. Now If I add my Payoneer with my Fiverr account then is there any problem?

Were you given permission by CS to open a new account? If so, you may also be allowed to add your previous payment source to your new account.

If you weren’t given permission to open a new account, then your current one will be disabled as soon as Fiverr is able to link it to a suspended account.

3 Likes

No, I don’t get any permission. But I contact with payoneer to removing my funding source. And also I contact Fiverr CS. They just inform me that I can’t use the same Payoneer account with different Fiverr accounts. Now, what can I do? Is there any solution?

please note that I already link my Payoneer account with Fiverr. then contact with Fiverr CS.

2 Likes

You’ve already linked your old Payoneer account to your new Fiverr account?

Yes. I already linked my old Payoneer account to my new Fiverr account. I also get a confirmation email from Payoneer.

I think it’s now a matter of time before your current Fiverr account is disabled. You’ve done too many forbidden things.

At this point, I really don’t think there’s anything you can do to ensure the safety of your account.

2 Likes

Then what can I do now? Please give me a suggestion.

You could message CS and explain everything. Ask them if you can stay. I don’t think you’ll receive a positive answer, but you could try.

If that doesn’t work, your only other option is to find a new freelancing site to work on. Fiverr is very strict when it comes to TOS violations. It closes accounts and bans people the minute it spots serious violations.

2 Likes

Sorry to interrupt…

I don’t know much about this, but you could do the following:

1. Close ALL of you Fiverr accounts (in case you have more than one).

2. Close your Payoneer account, and open a new one.

3. Ask CS for permission to open a new Fiverr account.

4. Once you get the green light from CS to open a new account, link it to your new Payoneer account.

2 Likes

Worth a try. I really don’t foresee a positive outcome, but the OP’s current account is doomed, so he might as well go down swinging.

2 Likes

Is it possible to close my current Fiverr account and contact with CS for opening new account . If I got permission then can I add my old Payoneer?

It’s possible to close your current account and contact CS, yes. It is unlikely, however, that you’ll receive permission to return to the site. But people do occasionally receive permission to return, so it’s worth asking for.

I don’t think Fiverr will allow you to link your old Payoneer to a new account, though, not after the message you received. But you could open a Business account with Payoneer and link that to a new Fiverr account. A person is allowed a Personal and Business Payoneer account.

1 Like

If you didn’t get permission to create a new account, then you broke the ToS and it’s unlikely CS is going to help you.

All you have to do is learn the rules and follow them and then a company won’t ban you.

1 Like