Enticing old providers back to Fiverr

ericjacobs360

Javeria Riaz was a Pakistani woman on your site that did an exceptional job a a few occasions providing my son with tutoring. You can look up my account info as she is the only person we ever used on Fiverr and it was my first (my son’s first) experience using a remote tudor. She was really exceptional and helpful. She is no longer on your site. Would you be able to reach-out to her and ask her if she would come back to provide us with tutoring? We could guarantee her at least 4 - 6 sessions if that would be helpful. I wrote a few very glowing reviews of her and always thought that we both had a good experience. Please pass this along and encourage her to return to the Fiverr community. Other Tutors we had reached-out to were not responsive and absolutely NON of them are currently available anyway. I don’t want to have keep finding new people. It would be great to encourage good providers to utilize the marketplace and raise prices if they’re doing well to incent them to work and/or reach-out to encourage them to return.

It’s a great site. All the best, Eric Jacobs

Javeria Riaz was a Pakistani woman on your site that did an exceptional job a a few occasions providing my son with tutoring. You can look up my account info as she is the only person we ever used on Fiverr and it was my first (my son’s first) experience using a remote tudor. She was really exceptional and helpful. She is no longer on your site. Would you be able to reach-out to her and ask her if she would come back to provide us with tutoring? We could guarantee her at least 4 - 6 sessions if that would be helpful. I wrote a few very glowing reviews of her and always thought that we both had a good experience. Please pass this along and encourage her to return to the Fiverr community. Other Tutors we had reached-out to were not responsive and absolutely NON of them are currently available anyway. I don’t want to have keep finding new people. It would be great to encourage good providers to utilize the marketplace and raise prices if they’re doing well to incent them to work and/or reach-out to encourage them to return.

It’s a great site. All the best, Eric Jacobs

Javeria Riaz

Use Google with her name and add freelancer. She is working online, just not on Fiverr anymore.

Why do you need it to be on Fiverr?

If she found business success outside the freelancing site she should have her on business.

Archived