Episode 1: Fiverr in Hours

Very Cool Podcast! Thanks!

Good Job Greeks

Great podcast and gig management tips.
Another great way to help you manage our daily load of gigs is the fiverr app alerts notifications. In real time you can see how your work load is building up throughout the day. This way you can re-plan your day depending on the load you have waiting in the queue.

Do any of you sellers use the fiverr app features to help you manage your gig work load? How?

Amazing! =D> \m/

Just listened to the first podcast and am blown away already. As a seller, sometimes you feel like your the only one going through these struggles. Being a Fiverr seller full time is rewarding, but also very unique. I love to hear other successful sellers offer their tips and tricks for being so awesome. Thanks again Fiverr!

This podcast is extremely beneficial for us because each of you has a different life, with varying needs, which aids us in discovering what works best for each of us. One thing I grabbed onto right away was Tom’s admission to recording every piece of contracted work – definitely a piece of advice I latched right on to. Another helpful hint was when Adam said that short-sheeting himself on time, with a 24 hour turnaround, doesn’t leave any wiggle room. I’m a single mom. Gotta have some of that, even though I am a workaholic. Kids are unpredictable!

Wow, this podcast is great. And im proud to be one of the fiverr member. I enjoyed working with my clients and at the same time i earn real income. Even this is just a part-time job to me but it gives me more than i earn in my full-time work at the office. Planning to focus on fiverr next time. Fiverr rocks!!! :slight_smile:

woww

that was awesome :slight_smile:

Fantastico! :slight_smile:

sounds good

I am New For Fiverr,
Help me to be top rated seller.
Please give me some orders.
Thank You,
God Bless you !

Sheriff’s Note: External links and email addresses removed.

IT’S GREAT TO HEAR THIS NEWS,WE SHALL BENEFIT FROM IT,THANKS TO THE CREATORS OF A NOBLE IDEA,I WILL PROMOTE IT TO MY FACEBOOK GROUPS(Fiverr Marketplace)

Good job

Wonderful idea, thanks!

Excellent podcast created by reddhorrocks, twistedweb123, Tom and newbold3d… =D>

awesome
exited for this
i’m new here

What a team, amazing! Thumbs up! :wink:

Thanks for this Natalie! Looking forward to listening to this tonight.

Is it me or does the host’s voice sound like Simon Cowell? :slight_smile: