Fiverr Forum

Episode 16: Feature Recap of 2015 & 2016 Wishlist

I agree here! 1 week seems reasonable, not 2.

A block buyer button is totally needed. I don’t get as much need for it in voice overs, but boy some stories I hear from other areas on fiverr make me cringe.

All of these suggestions are great! I appreciate the work fiverr has been putting into the site. Really, you guys are awesome! Just a thought. I’m a level 2 seller here, and I’m hearing in the podcast about features that I have never used. I think there are a lot of things fiverr has to offer, but it takes quiet a while to figure out this site and features. There aren’t a lot of links near buttons or features to help explain things, and get us to the right information, so we have to wade through a lot of stuff just to get our answers or to understand features. I think if the site was more friendly for both the buyer and seller, where information was just a click away and not lost in some tab somewhere that no one finds, then we would appreciate fiverr more.

I LOVE THE IDEA OF THE CHAT/PAID CONSULTATIONS. THIS IS PERFET FOR VOICE OVER.

Great suggestions!

Thank you. So interesting! I would add that visible buyer ratings would be very useful and fair as well. In the win-win situation world. Have a great 2016 everybody.

very nice sue…