Episode 3: How to Say No

Awesome! I really like it.

Wooww… Really amazing Tips !!!

Great Podcast, I love listening to them!

I agree with Redd, one of my favorite new features is being able to add extras as a seller on an open order. Very convenient!

It was really great and informative.I got the answers to my everyday questions that I had.

Thank you for doing this podcast. I can relate and it’s very helpful. =)

dtongsports said: Get what YOU ARE WORTH! Especially if you get tips often. That means people see the value and are willing to give you more

I like this and agree, good insight and analysis of the podcast!

Reply to @fastcopywriter: Very smart!

Reply to @fastcopywriter: I something similar, where I offer packages with certain revisions included (and if you use them up, you pay for more) - this is inline with the new modification request function.

However, keep in mind Fiverr requires you offer atleast 1 free (inclusive) modification on orders.

Reply to @fastcopywriter: I like this a lot!

I would suggest changing “but my time is very valuable and I’m very busy” to “but just like yours, my time is very valuable and I’m very busy”

Some buyers feel entitled and bringing them to your level in a respectful way will resonate with them and bring emotion to the surface creating a personal experience.

@janieraeldridge try this out: https://soundcloud.com/fiverrcast/episode-3-how-to-say-no

Reply to @twistedweb123:
Perhaps I read the new modification feature rules incorrectly. It appears that Fverr does allow you to offer 0 free modifications, but then you have to offer at the option for at least one paid modification. Buyers have to have the option to pursue some sort of modification if they wish free, or paid.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but this is how the explanation was worded – by Fiverr – when the feature was released and explained. :slight_smile:

Noted by @adi_so (Fiverr employee) in her July 2 forum post explaining how the feature works:

“Choosing zero modifications
This will set up a default of 1 paid modification at $5. This is because your Gig must offer your customers the option for modifications. So if your Gig includes no free modifications, then there should be at least one paid modification available.”

Reply to @twistedweb123: Interesting. Do you think I’m breaking Fiverr’s rules? Whether I charge or not it depends on the situation and how my client treats me. Personally, I believe my time has value.

Reply to @thusie: You’re a better people person than I am. Good suggestion, I will apply it. You’re so good at this empathy thing. :slight_smile:

Reply to @fastcopywriter: You’d have to clarify with Fiverr directly but I’m lead to believe atleast 1 modification is included (although, I suppose it depends entirely on that modification as well).

Episode 2 is missing.

This podcast was good. This is a problem that I have faced on fiverr.

@jonbaas Thanks for the info, I wasn´t aware of that yet!
(the link gives me ‘Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.’ btw, but I´ll bookmark your comment and see if I can get to it, if my forum level gets high enough I may read that lol)

Really nice podcast, thanks from me too, I guess saying no in a ‘yes and’-way :wink: is something many of us struggle with.