Fiverr Forum

Episode 4: Interview with a Fiverr Product Manager

This week, hosts Redd (reddhorrocks) and Adam (twistedweb123) are joined by a special guest, Asaf, one of Fiverr’s Product Managers. In this episode, you’ll learn all about the inner workings of Fiverr’s product team as well as some hints to future releases.

Be sure to share any questions you have for Asaf here in this post. If you’d like to share a question, or topic for future podcasts, please post it here.

Fiverrcast is also available on iTunes and Stitcher.

This episode was edited by dansha
Jingle by customdrumloops

Transcript available here.

Yet another great episode Redd and Adam. Nicely done!

Thanks for joining the podcast, Asaf. I look forward to the great new features you and your team are working on!

[advertising content removed again]

Hey Asaf is that you? Great insight to receive from an actual Fiverr staff. thanks

It’s a great pleasure here. I tried to sign up a Payoneer account and I have filled all the space provided but to my surprize I can’t make an ORDER.

Why?

Great show again everyone! Tell Asaf we need a block/ignore button in the inbox! :slight_smile:

Hello
Can someone tell me that my account seems like spam?

Really cool to get an inside look at how things work within Fiverr, development wise!

A very special episode, thank you so much fiverr, really love it, thank you so much.

i really intresting and informated

very special

Super cool. Loved it ! Thanks for sharing

Hi,
Thank you for creating this podcast but I am unable to play in on my mobile, I hope can fix that.
Thanks.

it wow and good

waaawooo

awesome. I like.

I have more logo

Hey!

That is Awesome. I just subscribed to the podcast on iTunes. :slight_smile: Hope to see great ones ahead. Good luck with the podcasts. Great! :slight_smile:
Thanks!

It’s a great pleasure here.Thanks for joining the podcast

best regards
yamila

It’s great place for marketing and communication each another