Fiverr Forum

Episode 5: The Art of Upselling

awesome Topic to cover (^_^)
At least now I wouldn’t upsell unnecessarily.

Hi
Dear Admin
After you search as ‘’’ logo design ‘’’, on the recommended first page all the gigs has only very unusual names eg- be a logo design / as logo design / a a logo design / an a logo design /

I saw after someone change the user name as above even you have a very poor ratings you can come to searching first page on recommended searching ,

but same time i feel it is not fair for the seller with good title

so please tell me is it ok to change the name like above ?

if it is not i wonder why fiverr let people to change gig name like above ?( or fiver can ask them to change it)

Thank you guys for these great fiverrcasts!

Great work! Will implement this asap.

Thank you all for the wonderful podcast. I found it very informative and helpful, particularly when you discussed the point of images appearing in your portfolio or not. Very helpful, both for buyers and sellers on fiverr. Keep up the good work, it’s appreciated, and I look forward to future episodes.

I am new of fiverr but I am so much expert of Facebook ID maker seller & Face book Code maker & seller. U tube ID maker & seller. So I want buyer. please real buyer get a opportunity for get a satisfied & successful service.

Good informative podcast with many tips for new & older Sellers alike.

Nice hearing from the special guest and multiple perspectives on the topics! Hurrah!

Episode #5 done #:-S

Will someone please tell me how to get Fiverr to respond to me about withdrawing funds to my bank. I was extremely unhappy with one of the services and can’t get anyone to respond after issuing three tickets over five days. Please point me to the proper place to submit this issue. Thaks.

Reply to @daaconsulting: Hi daaconsulting,

I’m sorry you’ve had a poor experience (I’m guessing you’re referring to a buying experience?). When looking to place an order from someone you have not worked with before, it’s important to read any previous ratings, view the seller’s other gigs (to get an overall sense of their services) and gauge the information by viewing other competing sellers - this is true of any marketplace and often buying online in general.

To help make your decision a more informed one, Fiverr offer multiple features and information, including but not limited to:

1. Visible ratings both good and bad
  2. The signup date of the seller
  3. User levels (the higher the level, from 1 to TRS, the more proven the seller)
  4. Portfolio examples of previous work (audio, video, images etc)

If you place an order and you are not happy with the deliverable, there are a few things you can do, such as:

1. Reach out to the seller and see what changes can be made. The seller may even offer a refund (if they completed the work as outlined, they are not required to but some sellers will to ensure customer satisfaction).

2. If the seller didn’t create the work as outlined (so the issue isn’t based on personal taste), Fiverr customer support can be contacted and you are likely to receive a refund.

If there’s anything I can personally help with, please feel free to reach out to me.

Regards,
Adam

Reply to @thusie: It’s on iTunes, you could rate and comment there. :slight_smile:

Reply to @ryancaldarone: Turbo Tax worked great for me the last two years. Just add up your yearly earnings and dive in. They will take you step by step through deductions and filing and if you don’t save throughout the year for this, I’d recommend doing so to avoid payments or racking up IRS debt. :slight_smile:

awesome

Doesn’t work. :frowning:

This is such a great Podcast!! :smiley: :smiley: :slight_smile:

Thanks, guys! It’s time for upsells

Good jobs guys…Hope I’m able to utilize this information.

Yo! looking forward to upsells Now

Awesome

AWESOME

wonderful!!