Episode 6: Promoting Your Gigs Outside of Fiverr

Reply to @natalieab: seems like it was a soundcloud error, audio can be heard here if error reoccurs. Works for me up top now too though :slight_smile: :

Reply to @realsolutions: Should be good to go now

Reply to @fambly: Should be working now! :slight_smile:

Reply to @dtongsports: Perfect, thank you!

Reply to @fambly: Try to play it from here: https://soundcloud.com/fiverrcast

Reply to @sultansls:

Hi there,

We mention how to promote your gig on Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms within the podcast :slight_smile:

Regards,
Adam

Reply to @lahirurodrigo56: Between the forum, the blog, the Fiverrcast, and the Fiverr Academy I’m sure you will find some helpful advice! :slight_smile:

Reply to @rick21: Between the forum, the blog, the Fiverrcast, and the Fiverr Academy I’m sure you will find some helpful advice! :slight_smile:

Reply to @chmarkh: Between the forum, the blog, the Fiverrcast, and the Fiverr Academy I’m sure you will find some helpful advice! :slight_smile:

Reply to @rahatali1633: Between the forum, the blog, the Fiverrcast, and the Fiverr Academy I’m sure you will find some helpful advice! :slight_smile:

Reply to @designit1: I’d remove that URL if I were you, spamming your gigs in the forum isn’t the way to go…

thnxx sweety @dtongsports: :-*

Reply to @pinkszzz: Sounds like you were ‘spamming’ those pages and groups and not building your own page and using that to market. Just posting on other people’s pages and posting your links to irrelevant groups isn’t the way to go. You have to build a sense of ‘community’ on your own page and drive traffic there. If you are participating in ethical marketing techniques, you will never get restricted or blocked. I always hear about people’s accounts being ‘hacked’ but I tend to find that these are excuses for poor behavior in your marketing and also not sure how people’s social media accounts get ‘hacked’ if they aren’t worth anything?

Reply to @dtongsports: It is true that my fiverr profile was hacked and fiverr support had helped me to get it back. I am thankful to the team. And, I am not spamming, but I am using Classifieds and advertising groups to get traffic to my gigs, which is not spamming in any way. Also, using Facebook paid ads cannot be spamming. Anyway, Thanks

Reply to @nahid21: I had also experienced this issue but the top sellers will do not agree on this and will suggest something else.

Reply to @pinkszzz: Why would you think that you got ‘hacked’? Why would someone want to hack your account? Just curious

This is a very interesting topic :slight_smile:
Thanks for the advice! :slight_smile:

Hi there, I can’t seem to play the podcast for some reason. I just get white noise and iy doesn’t start playing. Any suggestions at all?

What device/browser are you trying to play the podcast on? I’ve just checked and the playback is fine here using Firefox on PC

Im using chrome on pc windows 10. I have tried a few more and none of them are playing:(