EPL Today (Everyone Invited)

writer99025

The awkward moment when you realize that ManU facing Liverpool is the equivalent of Arsenal facing Watford (according to the league table). A top 4 team vs the also rans.

You wouldn’t know from watching the match…Man U parked the bus, Liverpool attacked, 2/3rd possession…I was surprised, thought Mourinho would attack more. If only the Egyptian Salah knew how to finish, he is like Messi without the finishing ability. LOL.

They’re playing on Monday Nika. Not doing very well at the minute, but lots of the season left.

Serious Football Analysis: Remember Blackburn Rovers? They won the league too, back in the late 1990s, but now are in the 2nd division…Leicester have lost their way a bit, have to temper down their expectations, forget that they were ever Champions and fight to avoid relegation.

Serious Football Analysis: Remember Blackburn Rovers? They won the league too, back in the late 1990s, but now are in the 2nd division…Leicester have lost their way a bit, have to temper down their expectations, forget that they were ever Champions and fight to avoid relegation.

Yeah - cheers for that! Here’s my half full glass :milk_glass:

On the other hand, I taught a kid who’s now got a Premier League medal - well done him! 🙂

@eoinfinnegan Strange - Chelsea and Arsenal losing to lower table sides. Something not quite right with them. Maybe the international break had something to do with it.

Chelsea only have one striker. Batshuayi is absolute rubbish and does not suit the team at all.

Morata or Costa would have changed the game.

As for Arsenal, Watford are not bad to be fair.

And for both teams - way too many London derbies at the moment. The other teams only have one “local rival” to contend with. London teams have 5 (6 London teams in the EPL at the moment)

Chelsea only have one striker. Batshuayi is absolute rubbish and does not suit the team at all.

Morata or Costa would have changed the game.

As for Arsenal, Watford are not bad to be fair.

And for both teams - way too many London derbies at the moment. The other teams only have one “local rival” to contend with. London teams have 5 (6 London teams in the EPL at the moment)

Batshuayi is absolute rubbish and does not suit the team at all.

They signed him because he showed some potential in the last Euro. Real Madrid made the same mistake with James Rodriguez after WC.

So @offlinehelpers is a football (soccer in my world) nut? I learned something new about her today. As for the rest of this conversation, it was all hard to understand for me. Something about football and who’s team is best?

So @offlinehelpers is a football (soccer in my world) nut? I learned something new about her today. As for the rest of this conversation, it was all hard to understand for me. Something about football and who’s team is best?

Just locker room talk. 😄

Archived