I cant seem to edit my gig pricing
I keep on getting an error again and again "Gig items You must create a title for all of your custom extras in order to save your Gig " .
I rechecked the titles several times I don’t know what to do .
I’m having the same issue and I’m not sure how to fix it. When I check, everything is as it should be, but I get the same error message. Is it a bug? It’s messing with my gig. Have you found a solution yet? Thanks in advance.
No i haven’t found any solution,contacted the CS.
Not much help from them
check any hyphen, coma, or dash - in your title
Same Here, still waiting CS reply…
Anyone found a solution of this problem?
Same problem here, terribly limiting and compromising my sells.
check in the extras area if there is a tick mark in extras flied. uncheck or give a title there.
First, use a private browsing Chrome or Firefox Window.
- unchecking all extras and saving.
- deleting all titles and saving.
- changing common words and replacing them with synonyms (e.g. design > create or make). Make sure they’re all different.
- submitting a full bug report to customer support so they are aware of the issue and get it fixed for both you and the community
- searching the forums for other threads re: your issue.
Good luck. Most importantly, please take the time to submit a full bug report to CS.
I still get this issue. They still haven’t solved this, even with major site update.
Tried many times. but still get the “Gig items You must create a title for all of your custom extras in order to save your Gig”. So absurd!
Anyone solved the glitch in some way? I can’t put any gig extras…