Error Message on Gig Description! Help!

brookewallace

I keep getting this error “Description may not contain an offer for direct communication. Reminder: Communicating with other users outside of Fiverr is not permitted. See our Terms of Service for more info.”

But I’m definitely not in violation and the help desk just asked me to clear my cookies, which I did, and it didn’t fix it. Does anyone know what the problem is?!?

Here’s my description:

" Are You Looking For The Perfect Voice To Represent Your Company and Boost Sales?

Ensure your script is read with the focus and attention to detail only a professional American English Female Voice Over Actress can provide.

Studies show creating a rapport with your customers is one of the best ways to boost sales. Let me bring your script to life and relate it to your target audience with one of the following voice inflections:

• Young and Hip Millennial
  • Professional woman
  • Sexy girlfriend
  • Smart and fun Mom, and
  • Everything in between

Top quality recordings are tailored to your specific needs. Fast turnaround and full Commercial Rights included!

Recordings include, but are not limited to:

• Audio books
  • Voicemail Messages
  • Instructional Videos
  • TV and Radio Commercials
  • YouTube Videos
  • Real Estate Videos
  • Sales Videos
  • Tutorials
  • Presentations
  • Political Advertisements
  • Christian Messages
  • And more!

Create an instant bond with your customers through my voice and increase your sales. I have spent my career perfecting the art of conveying empathy, rapport, and reputability. Let me help you find your voice!"

• 1 year later...

FACEBOOK ADS!! SHOPIFY MARKETING!!!

Hello Great Mind,

Welcome to my Gig where you get 100% satisfaction on your every order. I’m a passionate digital marketer with over 5 years of expertise in using my skills and strength moving people businesses forward. I’m proficient in running ads on facebook, Instagram & other social media platforms, promoting and driving traffic to shopify store and other eCommerce stores.

As a facebook ads expert that knows the does and don’t of the platform , I’ll setup converting Facebook Ads for your shopify marketing and for any other purpose.

You can also contact me for converting Shopify marketing. One of the reasons I discover that affects retuns on shopify marketing is lack of follow up. As a shopify marketing expert, I will do social media promotion and facebook ads for your store which will bring about new subscribers which I will hold them down with my Email Marketing skills. I will do also SEO audit for your store.

Contact me today to know the best way to scale up your income .

(pls someone should help me on this)

Archived