Fiverr Community Forum

Error: "waiting for card issuer approval" Revenue card problem

I have merged my fiverr account with old payoneer card but when I go to withdraw money to fiverr revenue card, the option to withdraw money to revenue card remains inactive where as paypal option is active. On hovering the mouse over it a message “Waiting for card issuer approval” is shown.

It has been a week almost a week or so, how much will the “Card Issuer” take to approve??

I need to withdraw some money. Some one plz help.

1 Like

Did you activate the Payoneer Fiverr card? There is an activation card fee I thinK.Like for me it is US$5.

I stand corrected.

Where do i find the option to activate the card?

Have you activated your card on the Payoneer site?

I have the same problem please help me to correct that

i have the some problem please

1 month ago i am sent you request fiverr revenue card

but i am wrong entered email on fiverr requirement

please tell me any person what i do solve the problem

’‘waiting for card issuer approval’'

this transa

1 Like

Hi guys, usually the process of approval can take a few days and you may ask to provide some documents for verification. If you have yet to receive a response from the Payoneer team I suggest you contact our support team for help:https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/home.

In the meantime check out his blog sport about card shipping: http://paynr.co/1CUHnmy

I have merged my fiverr account with old payoneer card but when I go to withdraw money to fiverr revenue card, the option to withdraw money to revenue card remains inactive where as paypal option is active. On hovering the mouse over it a message “Waiting for card issuer approval” is shown.

It has been a week almost a week or so, how much will the “Card Issuer” take to approve??

I need to withdraw some money. Some one plz help. i am new on fiverr.

Hello, how long are the view days ? I am waiting since the 5th january, I really contacted and posted questions every were but nobody answers me… I don;t know what to do anymore

I am facing the same issue (Waiting for card issue approval) and fiverr is unable to resolve my issue. I am facing this issue (Waiting for card issue approval) since December 2015. Live chat with fiverr representative did not resolve it. Fiverr correspondence is still useless. Payoner closed my account and give me assurance that this is a problem of fiverr. Not what to do ? still waiting

1 Like

Facing the same problem

i have the some problem please
2 month ago i am sent you request fiverr revenue card
but i am wrong entered email on fiverr requirement
please tell me any person what i do solve the problem
”waiting for card issuer approval”
this transa

Please let me know your problem solve or not? If yes. then please tell me what to do 'cz i’m also having this probem.
Thanks.

same problem … any solution? … please contact me … need to withdraw money

Same issue with me. Any solution?