Essay writing on fiver is restricted or not?

ruttabbutt

Hi!

I am new seller at fiverr. I am so competent in writing essays. But somebody told me it is restricted on fiverr to offer academical task.

However, I have seen many essay writer on fiverr. What should I do?

Check out my essay writing gig and guide me plz

https://www.fiverr.com/share/wbeg8B

I have already explained this to you in a previous post.

Unethical Services

Fiverr’s marketplace is open for sellers to offer any creative and productive service they wish to propose. With that being said, we ask to refrain from offering any unethical service. For example, taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

The above is from the Community Standards.

However, I have seen many essay writer on fiverr.

Fiverr is removing such gigs and that is why I suggested you remove yours.

As clarified above by other members, it’s against Fiverr TOS.
I used to offer similar services around 5 years ago when I joined Fiverr. Later on, I realized that it’s not allowed by Fiverr and it’s also ethically wrong to offer services and earn money. So I stopped offering those services.
Also from my experience, buyers in academic writing category are mostly students and they usually have little budget. So it’s much better to create gigs for other professional services.

• Lena locked this topic

Archived