Evaluation Bug: Double Promoted or Double Demoted? Read this

removed my level two and level one badge in same day

i saw in analytics yesterday it was 4.7 so i know my level two badge will be remove
but just now i saw a message in my notification my level one seller badge also removed by system why is that without any reason why i lost my level one badge also please help me

Its a bug, same happened to me as well even i had 90% last day as well today and its showing 89% on-time delivery in email. 89% was 2 days back and it was got to 90% last day and it is right now as well. they removed my level 2 and level 1 as well.

I have long been an advocate of Fiverr and what it offers and I am well aware of the terms of service, levels, response rates etc. However, to wake up this morning and find myself stripped of not one, but TWO levels overnight is a real kick in the teeth.

It has taken me 2 years to get where I am and my response rate dropped because I put out one request for an illustration job which attracted countless requests and some from spam sources. I just couldn’t keep on top of the messages that poured in for this one job. I won’t be posting one a request again, that’s for sure.

I feel sick to my stomach that something so silly can dismantle everything I’ve worked so hard to achieve and I know that I’ll be told “well, your response rate…”, but it is a flawed system if you maintain all your levels at 100% and then one thing screws you up for no fault of your own.

Sorry, but it’s so demoralizing.

Mod Note:
Ticket has been answered;

Team Lead (Fiverr Customer Support)

Apr 15, 6:54 AM EDT

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us about this issue. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused and our technical team is aware of the issue and working on a quick resolution.
If you were promoted twice today, then the second promotion will be reverted back and your account will only receive one level promotion.
The same applies if you were demoted twice - the second demotion will be reverted back and the account will not have 2 demotions.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Sellers should unite and react! This is unacceptable, unfair, and inaccurate. Same happened here but even more. My Order Completion Rate was 91%. I deliberately paused my gigs before evaluation date so I don’t get in trouble with some gigs and don’t cancel any. But two days in a row, Fiverr was taking 1% away from my Rate for no reason and now my Order Completion Rate is 89%. I lost Fiverr Seller 2 and Fiverr Seller 1. It will take at least 2 months to get that status back. Was it a bug or someone’s mistake or Fiverr intentionally doing this?

In general, Fiverr is punishing us 2% down for cancellation, but in order to get back those 2% we have to complete many more orders. Again unacceptable, unfair, and inaccurate. Customer support providing useless premade answers. “Users Analytics change constantly, are not permanent and this process is done automatically by our system. The Order Completion Rate reflects the correct rate for the last 60 days.”

Just to clarify -

your response rate was lower than 90% and you were demoted from level 2 to level 0 yesterday/today?

Is that correct?

Yes, that’s right. We are always so hot on replying to everyone, but we got flooded with requests. It is now paused, so that should be the end of it, but it feels like we’ve paid a heavy penalty. It also feels like we’re now going to get less work (or no new work for a while) as a result, which is the unfair bit.

Yes, that’s right. We are always so hot on replying to everyone, but we got flooded with requests. It is now paused, so that should be the end of it, but it feels like we’ve paid a heavy penalty. It also feels like we’re now going to get less work (or no new work for a while) as a result, which is the unfair bit.

I can’t see that being an intentional thing - perhaps drop a message to support and ask for the reason or if it was a bug.

Ticket has been answered;

Team Lead (Fiverr Customer Support)

Apr 15, 6:54 AM EDT

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us about this issue. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused and our technical team is aware of the issue and working on a quick resolution.
If you were promoted twice today, then the second promotion will be reverted back and your account will only receive one level promotion.
The same applies if you were demoted twice - the second demotion will be reverted back and the account will not have 2 demotions.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Sellers should unite and react! This is unacceptable, unfair, and inaccurate. Same happened here but even more. My Order Completion Rate was 91%. I deliberately paused my gigs before evaluation date so I don’t get in trouble with some gigs and don’t cancel any. But two days in a row, Fiverr was taking 1% away from my Rate for no reason and now my Order Completion Rate is 89%. I lost Fiverr Seller 2 and Fiverr Seller 1. It will take at least 2 months to get that status back. Was it a bug or someone’s mistake or Fiverr intentionally doing this?

In general, Fiverr is punishing us 2% down for cancellation, but in order to get back those 2% we have to complete many more orders. Again unacceptable, unfair, and inaccurate. Customer support providing useless premade answers. “Users Analytics change constantly, are not permanent and this process is done automatically by our system. The Order Completion Rate reflects the correct rate for the last 60 days.”

I agree, fiverr really need to look at their terms of service, their feedback policy and this ridicolous levelling system. It is complete shit.

Yes this is all ridicuolus. In my situation for only one negative feedback from a bad buyer in the last 60 days I lost my level! It’s unacceptable. I have all high standards and an average of 4,9. But for this damned review fiverr has removed my level…It’s a massacre for the most part of sellers. According to you fiverr will look again the rules?

I was new seller yesterday, and today when i woke up i was level two seller, and now i demoted to level one seller, however, in my analytics i’ve already meet all the requirements for level two seller and the evaluation period will end by april 15, 00.00 GMT.

The question is, will i be promoted to level two seller today ?

I was new seller yesterday, and today when i woke up i was level two seller, and now i demoted to level one seller, however, in my analytics i’ve already meet all the requirements for level two seller and the evaluation period will end by april 15, 00.00 GMT.

The question is, will i be promoted to level two seller today ?

No - next month if all goes well… 🙂

Archived