Evaluation Date passed but nothing happened. Top Rated Seller badge was expected

asadawan88

All the requirements for “Top Rated Seller” were complete but on current evaluation, my badge didn’t get updated. On 15 August 2020, I was demoted to Level 1 from Level 2. On 15 September 2020, I was promoted back to Level 2.
On 15 October 2020, Top Rated Badge was expected. But nothing happened.
Next Evaluation is still mentioned as Oct 15, 2020.

Can anyone share experience on this evaluations system?

TRS promotion is not automatic. Fiverr staff choose them manually. Completing the requirements gets you nominated … but some people never get promoted to TRS, so keep doing what you’re doing and don’t give it much attention …

You can find out more about it by clicking the link to the fiverr levels page on your analytics page …

TRS promotion is not automatic. Fiverr staff choose them manually. Completing the requirements gets you nominated … but some people never get promoted to TRS, so keep doing what you’re doing and don’t give it much attention …

You can find out more about it by clicking the link to the fiverr levels page on your analytics page …

Understood. It really helped.

Thank you so much for your answer.

Read Fiverr’s Level System:
https://www.fiverr.com/levels

Top Rated Seller:

• “This elite group of Sellers enjoy a growing number of exclusive benefits, as they continue on providing Buyers with an overall excellent experience. Please note that this is a manual process - once you meet the following requirements, we will look back on your performance. Once our team confirms your eligibility, you’ll be ranked as a Top Rated Seller.”

Archived