Fiverr Community Forum

Evaluation day seller level not updated

What time today, do people normally get promoted/demoted? Mine hasn’t updated.

1 Like

Me neither - also in UK. :sunny:

2 Likes

Nothing yet!

Ohio -USA

2 Likes

I’m in the UK and it says on the analytics page … Evaluation Period Ends … Feb15th 2018 00.00 GMT.

2 Likes

im from Sri Lanka and still nothing at all. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Are we missing something ?

3 Likes

Click on your dashboard at the top of the Fiverr main page and then click on Rules and Analytics.
Scroll down the page and the time should show there.

3 Likes

Thanks man. I see it now.

2 Likes

I M in Bangladesh…
nothing yet :frowning:

The time is there, but nothing happened so far . . .

Aw yeah… but is it not already passed Feb 15, 2018 00:00 GMT I was thinking that would be midnight tonight, but what would mean Feb 16th 00:00 GMT

1 Like

Does anyone remember what time it happened last month? My order completion rate is sitting at 90%, so I’m praying it doesn’t drop to 89% just before the promotion lol.

1 Like

I recall it was about 40 minutes from now, or over a hour ago. :thinking:

3 Likes

@declanmaltman1

I remember last time it took around 4 hours more for my demotion to show up! ( i got demoted to level 1 from 2 ) and now im all green for level 2 again! :slight_smile:

yeah, it cant be midnight. it has to be within today i guess.

Awesome mate. I also got demoted. I had a guy who made a duplicate order, so one needed cancelled and had another guy who went AWOL and didn’t give me any info after placing the order. So that also needed cancelled, which messed up my order cancellations. Should hopefully be getting promoted today though.

I am sure they mean midnight on 15th.

THE PROMOTION JUST HAPPENED! LEVEL 2 AGAIN!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

4 Likes

JUST HAPPENED FOR ME TOO! :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

4 Likes

still waiting for mine, my response rate is 88% so i dont know what will happen i was already demoted to level one last time because of a few percent off the response rate.

aw! will be praying for you! :frowning:

2 Likes