Evaluation March 15, 2019, 00:00 GMT

Any messages related to promotion/demotion will probably take up to 24 hours to appear I think as well as the promotion/demotion. Or at least they will likely take a certain number of hours even if the evaluation calculation is based around the specified date & time

• Like 5

Exactly, you wrote it yourself, evaluations done by 12 am GMT time.

As I’m aware it’s still not 12 even 12pm for GMT.

It’s 01:11 Friday, 15 March 2019 GMT. So technically the evaluation should have happened but it really takes longer, but the calc may be based on 00:00 15 March GMT.

• Like 4

Yep at night. 12am that just passed was for the 14th of March.

I mean hypothetically, if you had a script that was scheduled to start at 15th March at 00:00 GMT (eg. a script to do the monthly evaluation), it should have started by now because that was around 1 hours 30 mins ago. But it really probably takes longer (maybe it takes hours to run even if it did start then) and may not really start at the time they specify.

• Like 4

Do anyone get Promotion/demotion? i am still waiting

Are you in a rush?

That’s going to happen anyway during the day (even if the day will be already over at your place)

It’s been more than a year this system is in place and it happens on the 15th anyway just in different time for different time zones.

• Like 4

Are you in a rush?

That’s going to happen anyway during the day (even if the day will be already over at your place)

It’s been more than a year this system is in place and it happens on the 15th anyway just in different time for different time zones.

No i was just excited as i am new seller here, Thanks For your reply

• Like 4

• 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...